Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

day 43 of 31!!! where af?!!

hiya all. on day 43 now and no af. did a test on thursday morn and bfn. going on night out tomorrow so will test again tomorrow mornin just to be sure. Oh thinks i am mad and just hoping against hope. no sign that af is on her way but no real pg sign either. i really want to test but also am terrified too. when ttc all you think about is the magic moment when u get a bfp but you dont realise what it feels like to get bfn month after month. feel really depressed about it this month. Wish af was more regular. got tests that can be taken when one day late so surely a bfp would show up now? oh well, will see tomorrow although very doubtful!! any one else feel it will never happen?

Replies

• If you af isnt regular its just a paion isnt it...mine were never regular after ocming off the pill...could go months without one and the have two in space of month... so when i found out i was pregnant i was 11 weeks gone cuz i just didnt think anything of it!! I hope youy get a BFP soon x

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev283pb___.png

• its not nice not being regular. last month my cycle lasted 25 days and its 25 days tomorrow but no pg or af signs. I remember my cycles could last for 35 days so i'm not sure when to test either. don't want to keep taking tests so will just have to wait for pg signs and wait til at least day 28. think i'm getting tummy cramps but thats usually the first sign of my af but is also a pg sign.ahhhhh i have to stop thinking about it!
  • I know the feeling im on day 25/28-31 i think, but af has been all over the place since i came off my implant, how annoying!! I agree jo, am guna leave mine to after 28 days prob nx sunday, as i seem to be spending to much on tests at the moment, but when ur ttc its hard as u wana get the pos result dont u! Ive had cramps the past few days but no sign as of yet, there not constant tho, sometimes there for a few hrs, not sure whats going on xx
  • i've been getting cramps this afternoon i think but don't know if it's my mind playing tricks! hope you are pg rebecca and it just hasn't shown yet and good luck for you woomummy for sunday! xx