Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

AF arrived

Hi girls
AF arrived this morning boo hoo :cry: but knew it was coming last night. Have the rest of the week off work until school starts next wednesday so will be taking the kids out and having some fun. Good luck to the rest of you girls waiting this month hope you get your bfps xxx

Replies

• Hi hun, soz to hear that, just over a wk and itl all start again, duno about u but im guna try to put it out of mind nx month!!! Have a gd day wiv ur kids, im doing the same off to the water park, guna be fun!! If u need a chat u know where i am!! xxx
  • Hi hun, soz to hear that, just over a wk and itl all start again, duno about u but im guna try to put it out of mind nx month!!! Have a gd day wiv ur kids, im doing the same off to the water park, guna be fun!! If u need a chat u know where i am!! xxx
  • Thank you! yes day one again into 3rd month now. i'm gonna try not to think about it so much this month and not take my temp even. Plus will try not to come on here as often as it makes me think about it too much! I will be keeping an eye on you all though to see if you get your bfps. thanks againxx
  • Hi sorry af showed up, hope ur ok. Im still in limbo cd33/28-30 so still waiting for af/bfp.
    Take care x
  • Sorry to hear that Jo, its such a blooming nuisance isnt it? I fell first time of trying with my son and now nothing although i did miscarry last October. Mind you, i am now 10 years older!!!!!!

Bookworm, good luck! Have you tested yet? I definitely would!!!!! Keep us posted.

lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • Thanks girls yes even with 2 boys and knowing you can get pg it makes you feel a bit down when af arrives i think more because i expected it to happen so quickly as it did with the last one! will feel a bit better tomorrow i think and at least now i have a chance to diet some of this podge off i've put on this last six weeks. i've gained a stone!
    Bookworm, hope its your month, looking forward to hearing good news from you xx
  • Hi Jo. I have decided to try and lose the podge that i have put on too. I am not too overweight but am pushing the upper limit of a sensible bmi. When i had my son (was nearly 11 years ago though!) i lost half a stone before i fell pg and i fell straight away! Dont know if it will help but its definitely worth doing, especially as my clothes are a bit too tight for my liking at the moment!!!!! Just been to America and i purposely bought two new pairs of levis really cheap over there which are a little too tight for me. Good incentive to lose the weight so they will fit! Good luck with the weight loss and the ttc too image Lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • Thanks bluebird let me know how the weight loss goes as well as the ttc! i find it so hard to diet but i think it does help you to concieve. it took 6 months with my first son but i was 13 stone. after he was born i decided to lose the weight and when we decided to try for another i weighed 9 1/2 stone. I fell straight away that time so maybe it was because i was at a healthy weight? i'm now weighing just above 11 stone and clothes very tight which is not a very nice feeling and im into my 3rd month this time. anyway going to really try and cut back this month and see what happens. goodluck and keep in touch xx