Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OLD WIVES TALE

Hi all havent posted in ages but just heard this great old wives tale and thought id share it with you all.
Did anyone that already has a little one do the ring test when they were first pregnant? Well i did and it was right for me i had a lovely little girl who is now a terror of a 21 month year old and me and my husband often question why were up for a second, but i cant wait to be pregnant again!
Well here is the wives tale for those of you that have never been pregnant and the new one to try for all.

Place ring/needle on string/necklace between thumb and fingers, make sure your fingers are closed and your thumb is sticking out so theres a gap, now get the necklace and dip it between the thumb and fingers 10 times and then hold it over the back of your hand and wait. the ring/needle will start to move in a circle for a girl or swing for a boy once it starts to slow down still wait as it may pick up again thus letting you know how many children you will have and all the sexes of them.
I know sounds crazy but it shoed i had agirl first time and im going to have a girl again which would be great, performed this on two of my friends and it worked for both of them also 1 friend had a boy then a girl and the other has a girl and expecting a boy.
Give it a go and let me know how you get on, but remeber if you dont like the result dont blame me it is after all an old wives tale and they dont always work.
Good Luck to all
Nikki;\)imageimage