Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

so close yet so far!!!

well girls i managed to get not 1 but 5 BFPs last night. 2 first response came up after a while not straight away. 2 digital claimed pregnant 2-3 and one cheap one the line was so dark it hurt your eyes. i was over the moon and couldnt wait to tell hubbie when he came home from work. he came home from work and i told him but he didnt believe me and i went to get all the tests to show him the proof. and i couldnt find them!!!! i checked the bathroom, the kitchen bin and even the wheelie bin but they had gone. i was so upset and had no idea where i had put them for safe keeping.............................then i woke up :roll:

if i was a psycologist i would have a field day with this dream :lol:

Replies

• oh no what a horrible dream,i hate when they are so vivid :cry:

i had once where i could feel baby moving around in my tummy,i woke up in such a state i was miserable for the rest of the day lol

lets hope its a vision of things to come for you tho x
  • Aw hun that's unfair, I've been there myself! image lets hope it was more of a premonition rather than a dream - baby dust xxxxx
  • Aw hun that's unfair, I've been there myself! image lets hope it was more of a premonition rather than a dream - baby dust xxxxx
  • Aw its rubbish when that happens, I usually have one where i'll get 5 or 6 months down the line only for someone to say i'm not actually pregnant. image