Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fertility friend

Hi ladies just a quick question. Just logged into fertility friend and it says i only have 8 days trial left and then i have to pay for it!! how rude!! Is there a free website that is similar to fertility friend?? xx

Replies

• hey sweetie..

yeah i had this with FF, but if you choose not to upgrade to VIP membership, you can carry on using your chart etc, inputting temp data, +/- opk and hpt, and your cm/bd. but you can't see your signs and symptoms on your chart thou, and you loose the colourful calender, but you can still see calender with AF dates etc. xx
  • Does it still show predicted fertile days etc?? Although the ov dates it has predicted for me are the strangest ever!! I had last af on 2nd july and apparently i was ov on 3rd 4th and 5th july HOW STRANGE!!! X
  • nope, unfortunately they dont show when your fertile or when you Ov :\(

bit poo i know.. xx
  • Have you tried www.mymonthlycycles.com I use it and its mch better tahn fertility friend
  • I am on my monthly cycles.com. The only problem they only go off an average of your cycles
  • mornin,

do you take your temp and cm?

i use ff but today is last day of free trial - tpday is also CD1 of my second cycle on there so just in time to see my predicted next OV, fertile days etc are!

I also put the same data into mymonthlycycles but i'm not liking it as much.

this is so sd so don't mock; because my free trial was running out i've just drawn my own table on a a4 lined note pad - written all my info down and coloured the days the same as they were on ff. I think (she says with mild confidence) that I can work out when to start colouring in without having ff.

It basically seems to be light pink when you have af, if your temp rockets and stays high then its 3 light greens for fertile days (my first fertile day was the 2nd day of high temp!) then ov - then every day after up until af is yellow for dpo.

haven't mastered cm yet but i'll let you know when I do!

i'll keep using mmc too and see if my oppinion changes on that or if i stick with my good old pen, pad and colouring crayons LOL!!
  • Haha thats groovy that you've done that yourself!! I wish i could but im just all over the place im on cd 61 and think i may have ov, can u believe that??
    On fri night and sat morn i had sharp stabbing pains and i THINK i have noticed some ewcm. I have done temp for the last 3 days and on fri-3618 Sat-36.36 and this morning 36.71 so a good sign maybe. Anyway bd'd last night so there are some little swimmers in there just in case.
    You had quite a long cycle didnt u princess? xxx