Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

hello!

2»

Replies

• I have my dress bought and ready in the shop already! I'm organised to the point of OCD! :roll: means this whole ttc thing frustrates me sooo much though because I've no control over it.
    O I'd hate that, some people can be so insensitive to, asking constantly if your pregnant yet, it's the last thing you need if you're trying! x
  • ttc is deffo one thing we have no control over. i havent been to work since we started trying but its going to bug me. i had to do our staffing budget for next year and i didnt account for any management maternity (can be adjusted tho) and two of the managers piped up then about was i not going to. and then a few of my staff have said things. will be difficult to keep quiet. esp when i then spoke to the manager who did my job before me who has moved location and he was saying his wife is due sept and reckoned id be just behind, lol. people seem to make random assumptions, hopefully right tho!
  • Hello and welcome to the site, hope u get a quick BFP. xx
  • thank slow, everyone seems so friendly and knowledgeable. have you been ttc long? im so nervous that ill be picking up on any random symptoms!
  • Heya,
    I have a 6 month old baby boy that took 2 years to get as i have PCOS. We are ttc no.2 now as no idea how long it will take this time. Hoping not long, only had one af since giving birth which is about 4 weeks ago so i'm hoping my next af will be here anyday so i can crack on with month 2!!
    I've been on his site since 07 now so any tips or advice needed give us a shout. EVeryone is so lovely (like a big ttc/baby family)
    Sx
  • thanks. im guessing your loving being a mummy if now ttc number 2. hope it happens quickly second time around for you x