Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i think i messed up

basically i had sex sunday, monday and tuesday, i think i was ov wednesday and wednesday evening
after a gruelling ironing marathon i fell asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!image if i ov on that day did i need to have sex on the same day or will tonight still be ok?
i feel a bit thick girls:\?

love leighxxx

Replies

• hey again rubysmum1 image you know sperms live inside u for 3 days so actually having sex on tuesday would be enough for wednesday too...but if i were u...i wouldnt wait till tonite...just try and make it as early as possible as the egg lives only for 24 hours...goodluck...and i hope its our lucky month image
  • will have to wait until tonite hubby is at work and i have alex 1 , ruby 4 (with suspected chickenpox) and liam 14 (just been sent home with a cold) all at home no daytime shagging for me lol
  • oh i remember having chicken pox in fourth grade...it was really bad...no one ever came near me except mom..i felt so sorry for myself then...but guess wat??i think you should give them some sedative or something..hehe...you have to take all your chances image
  • yeah i wish but no hubby no shaggy! i hate all this working your cycle out its driving me nuts i am doing it on a 28 day cycle but last month was 29 days and the month before was 27 days !!!!!!!!
    so i thought this month i would just shag all week and hope for the best but then i spotted the ec ironing mountain and i forced myself to set up the board and get to work what a fool i am lol
  • lol..you know i have 36-37 day cycles...which makes the waiting period even longer its so bad...but the month before i had a 32 day cycle which made me confused....so i made the best use of this month...u know i started having sex every other day since my period was over till 2 days past ovulation,,,and on my suspected fertile days i had sex daily,...oh was so confused hehe...but then since ovulation i havent had sex...i was really really tired...so i can imagine how tired HE was image but right now he's complaining...my fault i think...i made him get use to have frequent sex...hehe
  • see i think that if i have sex too much my oh might think its going to be like that all the time and to be honest im normally to bloody knackered to be thinking about nooky but i am making a special effort at the moment. men dont we spoil them lol
  • yea...feel sorry for them though...we always make them do what we want image