Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Non PG Related - where's everyone from?

2»

Replies

• Hi there I live in Essex near Upminster xxx
  • Hi, New Forest, inbetween southampton and bournemouth, although am working in Twickenham today!
  • I'm from Nottingham but now live in Seville (Spain)
  • I am in london but Lilac, I am originally from Weybridge!
  • South Buckinghamshire for me!
  • FAO Socks & Immense- I live in West Swindon so not far from Calne!
    xx
  • Im in isleworth, middx xx
  • Im in isleworth, middx xx

Close to me debbie! I'm in Hanwell/Boston Manor.
  • lulabellarama, random thought but I used to have my hair cut in Hanwell!! Lots of family Ruislip way and I was born in Greenford!
  • hi im from ayrshire in scotland
  • Zoe82 - my relatives live in eldene and liden so I guess that's the other side?

nooniem - I know the new forest - I am about 30 minutes away from Soton near Andover!

K-Lou - I lived in Essex in rented rooms for about 3 years when I was dance training in Rayleigh. I lived in Eastwood, Canvey island (!), Leigh-on-sea and Westcliff-on-sea so been through Upminster a few times on the way to London!

It is amazing how many of us are near other people!!image
  • Hi, i live in South Lincolnshire. Very flat here!!
  • Immense- Eldene and Liden are only about 10 mins from me, i'll give your rellies a wave for you next time I pass!!!

Zoe x
  • Hey MrsRoss! I was born in Frimley and grew up in Camberley. Know Bagshot well. Pantiles and all that image The i moved to Walton-on-Thames so near Lilac, then Woking in Surrey and now in Finchampstead so close to Mrs Joo. Perhaps we should have tea image
    love bluebird xxxx
  • I'm in Chelmsford, Essex. xx
  • Immense- Eldene and Liden are only about 10 mins from me, i'll give your rellies a wave for you next time I pass!!!

Zoe x

Thanks !!
  • I'm in Chelmsford, Essex. xx

Hi Mithical - me again!! lol!! When I lived in Essex I used to go to 70's night in Dukes on a Tuesday!! Is it still there?!
  • im in newcastle under lyme ( next to stoke on trent) in staffordshire, was born in gravesend kent

My fiance lived there when I met him, until he moved to Essex for me! His dad and sister still live there! xx image
  • Immense - Oh yes Dukes Genesis has been reborn, and is till the same!! xx