Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TheSMEP DidntGiveMeA XmasPud ButWill GiveMeA NY Bean Thread!

13»

Replies

• Options
    Hi C&C, I have went through nearly 2 packs of OPK's and think am testing too early in my cycle.........at this rate am not going to be able to SMEP as OPK's are quite expensive and have already spent erm around ??100 on tests and OPK's in nearly 2 months.

Anyway am still waiting to get a positive but might leave it a few days and then do an OPK, I have quite a bit of CM so was convinced I was ov early.

Anyway I think once again my body fails me............grr sorry for the rant and hope you get your BFP xx
  • Options
    Hiya. glad i am not on 2WW on my own! its the longest wait ever!
    Mrsallen , I know what you mean about the two lines they are not always easy to read. I would say I will get the digital one next time but hoping I wont need it!...
  • Options
    Hello ladies...how is everyone doing on the SMEP plan?

Any news yet?

Any one heard from Baby-Princess...I havent heard from her in awhile so just checking to see how she is.

Only on cd 10 today...still got a long way to go!!! xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies,

Am I too late to join?? Im currently on cd5 and planning on trying smep, got the zestica ready to go....must check how many cbd opk's i have left tho!! x
  • Options
    Hi Ladies .. i have been off line for a few days too.. Did SMEP on day 22 but I dont feel very positive this month for some reason.. I am not going to test until AF is late as like SD I hate to think with I have spent on Tests!
  • Options
    Hey girlies - i am knackered after all my SMEPing!! I am 1dpo today image OVd Tue/Wed - BDd Sat, Sun,Tue and going to tonight too. Hoping we caught it this month!!
  • Options
    hi everyone! and welcome to the 2ww snugglenushimage
    bronz i was wondering about baby princess too not seen her in a while.bryony of course its not too late to join - anyone is welcome! this was a continuation of another post about SMEP so we're not all on the same time frame or anything.
    Hows the 2ww treating you Mollie? how many dpo are you? i'm on 6dpo and haven't been thinking much about it up until now but am just starting to get a bit twitchy and impatient! not had any symptoms to spot yet though image i'm really going to try to hold out till after af is late before testing too. i'll just have to chant to myself or something - i will not test till next friday. i will not test till next friday....
    xxx
  • Options
    aw cheers cookiesand cream!! this will be my first proper month of doing smep as ive tried before but didnt stick to it religiously for one reason or another!!

well today is cd7 so im gearing up to bd every other day and i had better dust of those opk's wonder when i will ov this month lol.

good luck to everyone, lets get the bfp ball rolling!! image xx

(edited cos I have no idea what I was trying to say in the last sentence, lol) image

[Modified by: *bryony* on January 16, 2010 09:00 PM]

• Options
    Hi all,

I have kinda been sticking to the SMEP this month, I done an opk yday evening and got 2 lines both the same colour - does this mean I have predicted my surge, we bd last night and will bd again.

Now I have been doing OPK's but I stopped doing them because I have 35-40 day cycle and knew I would ov late. I done an OPK a few nights before and didnt get two strong lines one was really light pink so do you think this sounds hopefully.

Also bit confused about when to count last af as had light bleed then it disappeared and had another 24th dec then box day it was heavier so am I right in counting box day as CD1? if so I am due af 30th Jan but wouldnt be due ov till this sat 16th so would that be right in getting a pos OPK last night.

Sorry If I am confusing everyone am just really confused myself, I dont have any other signs of ov apart from a pos OPK last night (which am sure was pos as lines were very similar in colour, have a bit of a achy back and also a dull ache in my right arm and last night had achy heavy feeling in my legs (are these ov symptoms).

Thanks

xx
  • Options
    HI Cookies.. First time ever I did not get a positive on my stick so not sure what day past I am.. I am on CD22 (27 day cycle) so not long to wait ... I am a bit worried about not getting a surge but I am told it can happen..
    2 WW not too bad for me as I am not very positive this month last month I was convinced so it was hell!
    Dont balme you for holding out to wait I think that is the best way I have spent so much on tests in the last few years I dread to think !
    Good luck this month!
    SD I would would cout the first bleed as first day so that you dont miss OV but I am not expert so dont listen to me!
  • Options
    SD it sounds to me like that was your positive yes! so get bding! lol. i wouldn't worry about trying to predict when you should get af according to last month as it sounds like it was a very strange month so chances are you wont have the same length cycle whatever day you count from.
    thanks bryony i hope we get the bfp ball rolling too! xx
  • Options
    I'm back! I've has no Internet but I now have a new iPhone yay! Haven't bd at all this month as I have a cyst in my groin and is mega sore image
    I'm at the doctors on Monday so hoping they can fix it for next month- I hate 'wasting' a month! How's everyone? X
  • Options
    Hi SD gald u are back sorry to hear u have to miss a month but gives hubbys swimmers a chance to do some weightlifting!!..... 3 more days till AF for me