Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

About to try OV sticks......

2»

Replies

• Options
    Still no sign of ov yet.....but still hopeful cos I'm not expecting it til the weekend!! Am quite excited about getting an extra line on the sticks!!

If I don't get one this month I reckon I will not bother trying again because despite what I said, I can see that it would be easy to become obsessed!!

Good underwear sounds like a plan! He won't be able to resist you!!

• Options
    MrsHopeful which seller did you buy from on ebay? i have seen some on there that are only ??4 inc p & p but wonder whether they are a bit too good to be true! x
  • Options
    Can't remember.......I bought preseed and had a choice of 20 either ov sticks, pg testing sticks or a combination of both all for ??10 plus P&P. They seem to be working really well and are pretty easy to use although it's only been two days!! I went for 15 ov sticks and 5 pg sticks.....

I thought it was too good to be true also but fingers crossed all is working out.....

Good luck.

xxx
  • Options
    well cd12 for me so wont ov until at least Sat I think, though could eb any day up until Tues! Feel like Im getting closer having the creamy cm at the mo and the odd twing in my side and my back is quite achey. Have bd 3 times since sun so taking a break tonight lol!!
  • Options
    I bought ov sticks initially because I didn't have a clue about my body. If I didn't have them, I would probably miss the ov pain as well. But since using them, I have become familar with my cm and twinges, so in time I may not bother with them, but I may at that point be an addict.