Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm now in the CBFM club - PART 2 !!!

191011121315»

Replies

• Options
    Hello ladies, I haven't had a chance to come on here since Thursday and it looks like i've missed a lot.

Firstly hello to our new friends *waves* and welcome, I look forward to chatting to you on here soon.

Pickle - I'm so pleased that you're not leaving us. I love 'chatting to you'. It sounds like your chat this morning may have helped, at least he is willing to try and you can't ask for any more than that.

Well I think I'm out for this month. I noticed a bit of light pink tint to my CM last night, I thought I'd wake up to an early arrival from AF this morning, but still just the pink cm and no AF pains either. I only notice it when I wipe. She's not due until Tuesday or Wednesday as that's 14 days after I peaked, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Anyway better go, lunch is about ready! Chat to you all soon.

xx

• Options
    Hey Pickle, great to see you *waves*, glad you and OH had a chat.

Josieposie, sorry about your DH, must have been really hard to hear. Is there anyway he's just getting cold feet or do you think he means it?

Chickychoo, do you think it could impantation? I don't want to get your hopes up but you never know...

Well todat is CD29, and up until last cycle, I was only having 28 day cycles', but last month I went up to 31, and seeing as I didn't get ,y peaks until CD18/19, I'm expecting AF to arrive Wednesday, must admit it took all my might this morning not to test, I even held in my FMU for half an hour whilst I decided what to do (it was a killer believe me!)

I've got dull AF type pains in my lower tummy too, so not quite sure whats going on

xxx
  • Options
    Rainbow you should be very proud of yourself - testing early is very naughty! I sound very pious and I don't know why cos when my time comes I will be holding in my pee fighting the urge to rip off the packaging from the clear blue's I bought a full month ago!
  • Options
    TBH moonandstars, if I'd have had a Superdrug tests rather than CB, I might have done it. I brought some Superdug HPT today, and tomorrow I will be 12DPO, not sure what to do.....
  • Options
    Well, I tested (sorry!) on CD30, 12DPO with Superdrug HPT and got a BFN and as I had AF type pains last night, I'm just going to have to wait for her to arrive...

xxx
  • Options
    Ah Rainbow, i'm sorry to read your news. Let's hope its a shy bean, that's hiding for a little while.

I'm sharing your pain this morning, I woke up early to be greeted to horrible AF pains, she moved in immediately so i'm back to CD 1. I'm feeling so down as we did everything by the book this month and couldn't have got our timing more right. I walked out of the bathroom and burst into tears, needless to say that hubby knew exactly what was wrong. He was great - gave me the biggest cuddle and said it's ok, it wasn't meant to be this month so we'll try again. Bless him.

I'm confused as to why she's early this month, I didn't expect her until tomorrow (which is 14 days after my first peak), perhaps my LP is shorter - although I didn't think that this changed.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. I've worked out likely OV dates for this cycle and should we get lucky this time, my estimated due date would be my birthday!

Wondering whether to get involved with something like Preseed or Zestica this month - I hear that Boots now sell something too.

Anyway, enough about me, I hope everyone else is having a better day. xx
  • Options
    I'm home, I'm home, I'm home!!! Yay!!

And now i can chat to you all again!

Chickychoo & Rainbow.... i'm sorry to hear about the BFN and AF arriving.
    Not sure if i already told you ladies but i used preseed last month on my 1st peak (only had 1 applicator left).... so i would defo recommend it. Got mine off the internet.... just a trial pack of 3 applications... from that website everyone talks about on here, but i cant remember what it's called now!!! I'm sure if you look back over other posts you'll see someone mention it.

Pickle & Josie... hope you're both ok ((hugs))

Broody
    xxx
  • Options
    Hello Broody

Good to have you back, and many congrats again on your BFP! Has it sunken in yet? Do tell all...

Hope you don't mind but I've started a new thread - i'm now in the CBFM Club - Part 3. This threads getting long again and takes ages to find the end of the thread.

Hope you had a lovely holiday too xx
  • Options
    Hey hun

No worries! Thanks for doing that - hope it brings you luck!! You should prob post the link for it in this thread though so that people know where to find it? xx
  • Options
    Good thought Broody! xx
  • Options
    Hello ladies,

I've started a new post for the CBFM club as this one is getting particularly long (I hope you don't mind). Please follow the link:

http://www.babyexpert.com/chatroom/topic/141485

xx
  • Options
    Hello ladies,

Forgot to say big congratualtions to you Broody. I'm thinking I might invest in some preseed as it seems to be quite successful

I'm going to move over into the CBFM part 3 and hope to get back a bit more PMA. I'm also wondering about taking a more relaxed approach and concentrating on house moving rather than baby making this month. I say this every month and then start to get obsessive around OV time...lol As for DH, I think his comments were a defensive reaction to the whole subject. He mentioned us both going to the Dr's to get checked out next year to which in my drunken state I blurted out that there is nothing wrong with me (I have had loads of tests after a MMC) and I think he thought I was blaming the whole lack of BFP on him and his little fella's...whoops. Anyway, fact of the matter is, I know he wants to be a Daddy - he tells me all the time he can't wait - and when getting down to BDing there is no way he will put a condom on unless he has to, so I am going to ignore his comments the other night and just get on with it. At the end of the day if we get a BFP he will be over the moon and all the other stuff will fall into place. There, feeling much better alreadyimage