Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm now in the CBFM club - PART 2 !!!

Replies

• Hiya, thought I'd join this thread too. I'm on CD5, so expecting to POAS tomorrow. I really like the CBFM so far - it's something hubby and I can share, as I think sharing a pee'd on stick is a bit icky, but every morning, he's asked, "what's your wee machine saying today", and since it's gadgetry, he's interested. Think he has more faith in it than ordinary OPKs, because it says clearly on the screen.
    Fingers crossed for us all! xxx
  • Welcome to the thread MrsDoc_2009!

Thanks for the replies ladies to my silly questions! I'm only on CD4 so expecting in to ask me to POAS on Friday, I'm actually quite excited - how sad am I?!!

How's everyone doing?

xxx
  • Well if you're sad rainbow, then i am too...i get v excited when it's time to poas for my monitor!!! :lol:

Fingers crossed for my high tmrw then we're on track for ov!!

• Yay, I'm not mad!!

• Can I join your club? I hope not for long as I've put in an order of BFP's for us all this month! Its my first month of using CBFM and looking forward to those peaks!
  • HI janejune!

This is the lucky July BFP thread - it worked for Romeo last month!

xxx
  • Hi Ladies, do you mind if I join? Am CD1 today and this is my first month using a CBFM - very excited lol!
  • Yey, there now few more ladie's, looks like there's going to be a baby boom in July!!
  • Now that would be lovely!
  • Hi everyone!

Welcome to Lottie+Neve, JaneJune and MrsDoc....jump on board the lucky thread to babyville!

Holy sh*t - did i REALLY just say something that sad?!?! ha ha.

Well ladies, it's CD15 for me tomorrow...nice & easy to remember coz it matches the days of the month...Oct 15th is CD15! And i hoping that it will be the start of my 'highs' coz they seem to be later this month...boo.
    Still.. planning on BDing tonight anyway! Thought we'd get the practice in!

MrsDoc - you are so right about the gadgetry of the machine appealing to the men....It's so much nicer when they're taking a real interest in it too.

Girls, has anyone seen Pickle around??? She's vanished! xx
  • Helloooo *waves* welcome to all the newbies! Have been poorly broody so havent posted for a couple days. Sounds like u've been getting in lots of BDing! I'm a bit gutted, got my 1st peak today and was hoping to of BD right up to it but cos i've been poorly we havent since saturday!!! I know its only my 1st peak today and we will BD today and tomorrow but i cant help worrying that im already out! oh well what will be will be, i reckon we're going to have quite a few BFPs this month from all u CBFM ladies!! xx
  • Oh no!! Poor you for being ill, and total bummer about missing the BDing.... i know exactly how you feel coz even though you can still do it tonight, tomorrow, and on your last high - i would be feeling down too. BUT i remember one girl who got her BFP just by BDing on the 2nd peak.... that was all she did all cycle! So you are defo defo still in with a massive chance.

CD15 for me today and still getting lows which is total crap coz i was on my 2nd high by now last cycle... i thought my lovely short cycle last month was too good to be true! Looks like they're creeping back up again... fingers crossed for a high tomorrow though.
    We didnt manage to BD last night in the end... but we're defo going to tonight (she says....).

Feeling better now? Was it a cold/flu? xx
  • ahh really not sure im in with a chance, quite grumpy about it really and OH doesnt understand, esp as it was a sickness bug he thinks im pregnant already lol have tried to explain but its a bit of a lost cause i think! Feel better today just a bit tired and my tums a bit delicate, lost 5lb though!! Really hope u het your high soon im sure it wont be long hun, really didnt want my peak this morning wanted an extra high!! feels like time is running out..!! xx
  • Just make sure you BD for the next few days.... there's nothing you can do about it now - and worrying about it wont help you. And if you're grumpy then you'll end up arguing with your OH tonight and then you wont get to BD tonight either! So try and be happier!!

I tell you what... all this TTC stuff is really starting to get me down and get on my nerves (double standards of me after i've just lectured you!), but it really is.... i'm starting to get scared now about how long it's gonna take.....i never wanted to go past 6mths and i'm on month 6 now....xx
  • Morning! Sorry you've been ill Pickle. You've still got time - Broody's advice is ideal.... no point worrying, just BDing.

I'm on CD6 todsy, so did my first POAS - hubby was excited - right up until it finished reading the stick and still showed a low!!! Think he is expecting it to show my being fertole every day. I did point out that it means we can enjoy BDing without the pressure of constant baby-making image
  • Mrs Doc... a bit of BDing during the "lows" is definitely the thing to do.... otherwise it all starts to feel far too regimented and planned.

The last thing you need is to make you & hubby feel like you are literally baby-making machines - so enjoy some good ole SEX!! image xx
  • I totally agree - we are really trying to be chilled out about it, but now on month 7 and nothing has happened (even after BDing every single day on honeymoon) it can be difficult. Fortunately, we both agree that it will happen eventually, and when it does it will be all the more special for having waited.

Although, ask me again in another 6 months if it hasn't happened then either!!!!
  • Hi ladies,

I bought a CBFM on amazon yesterday and am so pleased. We have a mc 2 weeks ago and are feeling pretty low but also very positive about the future, we are still ttc number 1 (although will be pg number 2 due to mc).

My heavy bleeding with mc started 1 week ago today and not sure how it works with cycles after mc. they say periods will return in 4-6 weeks. so i'm thinking i should count last thurs as CD1 when the heavy bleeding started - what do you think? In which case, i should wait till next cycle to use CBFM yeah?

Thanks!
  • Well i want to join but still no sign of AF so i can't even open my brand new CBFM yet :'(
  • Tink - have you not long come off the pill???? maybe that's why your cycles are messed up?

Emilyjh - sorry to hear about your mc. And yeah i would wait unti next cycle to start using your CBFM so that your body has a chance to recover???? But BD like crazy anyway!! ha ha xx