Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm now in the CBFM club - PART 2 !!!

Replies

• Hi Daffodil

Welcome! Fingers crossed for you and keep us updated please!! I allways think that when i'm pregnant i will just get a feeling,,,, so if you really dont think you are, then i'm not gonna try and change your mind,,, but try and keep a bit of that PMA in there somewhere! Not long to go till you find out.

Well girls... CD 17 for me today and still getting lows... im gutted coz last cycle i got my peaks on CD17 & 18 so i'm getting really fed up with my body that it's still so irregular after being off the pill for 13mths now!!! image

We BD'd this morning anyway... and i'm off shopping in a bit to get that underwear i was telling you all about!

I really dont know when to expect my highs and peaks now.... since i've been studying my cycles, i usually ovulate CD21 to 23 (last month was an unusual & happy month for me when it happened on CD17 and i stupidly let myself think that my body was going back to normal finally)!.... sooo... if i am due to ovulate on 21-23 then i should start getting my highs in the next couple of days!! Fingers crossed!! Coz i really dont want another one of my random REALLY long cycles of 48 days image

Sorry to just moan about me but i'm feeling really sorry for myself. xx
  • Oooh Glenns angel!! GOOD LUCK!!!!! And well done for managing to not test this morning!!
    When does AF usually arrive for you? I have only used the CBFM for last month and it arrived exactly 2wks after my first peak... so i got a peak on Sat & Sun... and my AF came on the Saturday 2wks later. So if this cycle it isnt here by that date then i would be convincing myself i'm pregant!! xx
  • Hi Broody,
    Yes I got my CBFM and 3 boxes of sticks from amazon for ??80 bargain!!, just thought I could get away with using half a box this month, oh well, it will be worth it if I get a peak this cycle.
    Thanks YC
  • Hey! Just thought I would check in. On CD8 today and still on lows - Bit disappointed as I had heard that the first month on CBFM shows loads of highs. My silly broody panicky head is wondering if there i something wrong, but my more sensible head is telling me that everything is fine and my body is normal after 6 months off the pill!

Babydust all round xxx
  • Hi again ladies!

It's so great to have this thread where we can all share our expereinces! Hubs is watching footy so I thought I'd take advantage and see who was about!

MrsDoc_2009, I wouldn't worry, I'm sure your highs are just around the corner image

W hen is your AF due glenns angel?

YC what a bargain with your CBFK, IF I need more sticks I think I'll take a peep on Amazon

xxx
  • Hi I haven't posted her for a while as I am still waiting for af so I can turn my cbfm on, but just wanted to say that it is lovely to read everyone's different experiences of the little critter so when I use mine I won't be too worried if I don't follow the "expected" cbfm pattern.

Hopefully by this time next week I will have been able to start using it, so I will check back in once I am an official cbfm user!

xxx Have a lovely Saturday evening.
  • Morning ladies, hope u dont mind but just need to have a little rant to get my frustration out...im just so annoyed with OH and all this TTC, all we managed was BDing on the first high and the first peak, and on a low at the beginning, that was it and im gutted. I know i've been poorly so that hasnt helped and also due to medical reasons my OH doesnt have a very high sex drive but it always happens at the most important time...it seems like its such a effort for him or he just says no completely, i do it regardless of being in the mood, thats what us women do so why cant the fellas do it for us just a few times!!! God do i sound completely unreasonable........he says we've done enough but i know we havent, im back to lows now so im in the 2WW, its comes round far too quick! Also this was my last chance to fall pregnant before what would of been my due date next month....just read what ive written and i sound like a crazy broody woman lol feel bit better now tho thanks ladies, and i just have to keep telling myself what will be will be...hope you're all having a nice sunday xx
  • HI ladies,

Moonandstarts, looking fowrad to catching up with you when you start with your CBFM!

Awww Pickle, of course we don't mind - that's what we're here for! It sounds like you've had a right morning! I know it's easy for me to say this, but it really does only take ONE little swimmer to meet your egg and then BFP!! You never know, this month could still be yours.

You don't sound unreasonable, you're a lady who wants more than anything to have a baby, and if that means you're unreasonable, then so are the rest of us!

Chin up hun xxxxx
  • aww rainbow thanks, i always know that within minutes of posting someone always makes me feel better image i should listen to my own advice shouldnt i as i was only saying the other day that it only takes ONE! spose i just wanna give myself the best possible chance every month...but like Broody said to me the other day, its done now, cant change it and theres no point getting upset about it. Maybe i'll go shopping...lol xx
  • Yey, go shopping!!!

You're right, it's gone so enjoy your Sunday!

xxx
  • Well i tested this morning and big fat negative!!
    CD41 today and not had a cycle this long in ages dpo16 now i think,i was just hoping to get past 10 days really and now i don't know when af will arrive!!
    hate this waiting game!
    Broody i really hope you get your high soon and have fun shopping!
    YC that was a bargain!!

I'm a little unsure of what to do about my cbfm at the moment..... as it says cycles up to 42 days,looks like i'll be going over that this month and not sure what my monitor will do?!
    i suppose there is still a slim chance i could be pg, we did so many things vitamins, zestica,bd'ing on ever other high and on both peaks even did a headstand (DH couldn't stop laughing) in dread to think what i looked like, next time i'll do it with some clothes on... haha!!
  • Hello ladies,

Thank you for the welcomes. Well, I am officially in the 2WW now. Had my first high on CD 15 and peaks on CD 18 and 19. I'm in the same situation as you Pickle. We only managed to BD on first high and first peak and I really think that can't be enoughimage OH is a night owl and me an early riser. I am normally asleep when he comes to bed and he is snoring his head off when I am awake in the morning. It's tricky finding a time when we are both in the mood, and my sex drive is higher than his, so I constantly feel like I am the one initiating things - makes me feel like a sex pest......lol! I've also tried to take the approach of keeping sex about sex and not TTC as I don't want him to think that I only want him for his little fella's! But I think it is probably about time to stop trying to protect him from the insanity of TTC and make it very clear that for one week of the month he needs to be pouncing on me more than once a week!

Anyway, for this month I am not going to let it worry me too much. It's out of my hands now and i just have to wait. We will hopefully be moving house in the next month and really I should be focusing my mind on that (but secretley I know I will be more concerned with SS than getting onto the solicitor to hurry things along)

• Aww glenns angel so sorry about your BFN and no AF, hope u get an answer one way or the other soon!!

Josie-im not the only one! u sound just like me, its really hard isnt it. Well good luck in your 2ww, no SS allowed, i cant be bothered as i really dont think i'll have any!!
    Well we went into town for a little bit, had a look around, didnt buy anything. And we went in mothercare....OH wanted to look at car seats for his nephew, turn my back for a minute and he's playing with the pushchairs lol least i know we like the same kind of one, and then he found the changing tables etc bless him, was nice, made me see that he does want this like i do, just obv deals with it in a very different way and i guess men dont 'obsess' over things like us ladies do xx
  • Sorry to hear about the BFN GA. Sending you (((hugs))). I've got 8 days till AF is due so expecting the same result as don't have a single symptom... not even one. No sore (.)(.) or tiredness etc. Oh well only 1st month on CBFM so will wait and see. I've got a training course to go on over the next 2 weeks and will be away when AF is due. Shall I take tampons or an hpt? Mmm....
  • PMA ladies, PMA!!

Well got my 2nd high this morning on CD 7 and 8, is this normal on first cycle of CBFM? I really hope it's going to work for us, but soo worried about getting my hopes up and then being dashed like last month

xxx
  • Morning ladies

I just read through all the posts super-fast and now i cant remember what you were all saying!! ha ha.

Edinpinkprincess - dont worry about still being on lows on CD13. I only got my first high yesterday (which was CD18). If you usually have 32 day cycles, then i reckon you wont get a high for another few days yet. xx

YES LADIES YOU READ IT CORRECTLY - i have finally started getting my highs! Woo hoo! Got one yesterday, and again this morning (CD18 & 19). I am feeling really upset and naffed off today though... sorry coz i am about to moan..... :roll:

We BD'd on Sat morning (CD17) even though i got a low and then i went out and bought my new underwear as planned!! BUT we did not stop arguing yesterday... literally ALL DAY. It was horrible. And it was my first 'high' so i am totally gutted coz i really wanted to try and BD on every high and peak this month.
    We went to bed not talking (I was actually crying) coz OH said some horrible things about not even wanting a baby when we're arguing like this. :cry:

I POAS again this morning, and even though it said "high" I looked at the stick after, and the line is barely there! But it was much stronger yesterday AND i had tummy pains yesterday.... so i have it in my head that the machine is wrong, and that i actually OVd yesterday.... why else would my line get fainter?!? Surely it should be getting stronger until i get my 'peak' ??

Does any of that even make any sense???? :\(

Do you think the machine could be wrong and miss my 'peak' ??

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I have had ENOUGH of all this!! I really dont think i have the strength to keep doing this month after month.

Broody xx
  • Sorry about all the stress everyone is having - it's tricky stuff, all this trying so hard to make babies.

Just thought I would check in with today's reading - got my first high (CD10) and we BD'd this morning before work (naughty!!:P). Hopefully we can keep it up until the peaks too. I know it's only the first month on the CBFM, but I feel quite confident that it's a step in the right direction. At least hubby is more on-board now, as he can actually see for his own eyes what my fertility is doing.

Also means that if we are still having problems after using it, he will be more acceptable to the idea of getting himself checked out at the doctors...... we are being patient waiting for the pill to come out of my system.

Good luck to you all.xxx
  • Broody...... sorry to read about about you and oh having a pants weekend!!
    It happens to us all,me and dh don't really have rows as such,we're both of the sulking type... haha!
    Neither of us talk, alot of huffing and tutting, childish really but we never go to bed on a row as neither of us can sleep properly. Sorry i know that's not much help but you're not alone x x
    Still no AF,starting to go slightly nuts now!
    17dpo if my cbfm was correct and i ov'd on cd25,so where the bloomin hell is it!???
    I've never charted my LP before so i really don't know what my LP length would be, am i right in thinking it should usually be between 10 and 16 days?
  • Hi girls, I just got my BFP on Sat at 9dpo so thought I would share our BD'ing routine for this month!! I'm not getting my hopes up yet as had a chem preg in July so I know this is still so early. The good thing is the tests seem to be getting darker which I think is a good sign!
    We BD days 10, 12 (both with Zestica spray, kept legs up after for about 10mins then went to sleep), CD13 (first high, had first acupuncture session), BD CD14 (Peak- really surprising as not due to ovulate till CD16, used Zestica but the internal stuff!), BD CD15 (Another peak- same with zestica) and BD CD16 (high) with Zestica spray and that was it- back to lows on CD17!
    I hadn't used the internal Zestica before or kept my legs up. That was only things done differently.
    Please keep your fingers crossed this is a sticky!
  • hi daffodil, welcome to the cbfm club!

I wanted to ask - is acupuncture good? I fancy trying it - it's supposed to help prepare your womb for conception isn't it?