Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm now in the CBFM club - PART 2 !!!

Replies

• Options
    Im here!! Hope you ladies are all well. As for the time of year etc, like Broody etc i dont care i just want a baby now!! The only thing i was really looking forward to was having a winter baby so i could wrap it up in one of those gorgeous snow/pram suits, love that! But a summer baby would be just as amazing...just want it so much, but going for the relaxed approach right now and trying not to think about it much xx
  • Options
    Morning! And hi Pickle it's nice to see you.

Well I expected to get my peak this morning on CD20 but still high. image
    I guess you don't get it on the same CD each time but I do hope it hurries up especially as we're going away tonight for the weekend.

Hope you're all well and full of PMA x
  • Options
    I've been following the whole summer baby discussion and I fall into the group of I don't care when the baby is due, I just want oneimage I always thought a September baby or a spring baby would be best, but have come to the conclusion that this TTC malarky is really out of our hands and I will just be pleased to get my BFP ASAP. I've just entered the 1WW now and promised myself I wouldn't SS, but I am....lol. So far I've had lower back ache, some twinges in the pelvic area and have manged to convince myself my boobs feel heavier and tender. Thing is I seem to have these symptoms every month and then AF comes along.
  • Options
    Aww Josieposie, I too hate the 2/1ww! I'm on CD12 and still high, and has been since CD7, I want my peak! Luckily hubs is feeling better, and we're also going away from Sunday until Tuesday so hopefully we will do lots of BD! I really want my BFP this month, not sure if I can carryon getting AF's xxx
  • Options
    Hi Girls,

Bit the bullet and ordered my CBFM from amazon last night (really in the hope that if I spent that amount of money I wouldn't need to use it image)

I didn't want to to resort to ovulation testers but now in month 5 TTC and getting impatient!

I've already learnt lots form this and Romeos thread, so thanks!

S x
  • Options
    I'm with josieposie77....... Anytime,i don't care,i just wanna be pg!!!!!!!! AArggrhh, ok i feel slightly better now,i've had a crappy effing week!
    Was so down yesterday,i posted a message on here in the morning from my mobile and it didn't submit for some reason,all for the better though i think..... i was wallowing in self pity,why me and all the rest of it,it was a mega miserable post!!
    Anyway, a little update CD46 today and DPO22 and still negative tests!!

God i'm wierd,not had a cycle this long for nearly a year!
    surely a positive would show by now wouldn't it?
    hope all you girls are ok,fingers crossed for you jp and gled to hear your DH is feeling better rainbow x
  • Options
    Hello my fellow gadget pals!

First and most importantly..... yeeeeeaaaaaah EdinPP has a high!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So my cycle prediction is kinda on track? Fab news.

Chickychoo - dont worry too much. My peak this month was 2 days later than last month.

Josiepose... good luck! Fingers crossed for you.

Pickle....**waves** hi ya. Keeping everything crossed fo you... when is AF due???

SS08 - welcome!! Glad you're finding our "waffling on" threads useful! ha ha.

GlennsAngel - i honestly have no idea what to say. That is so strange! Are you goin to go to doctors??

A **Broody** update,,,, turned my CBFM on today and no POAS request again... just automatically said 'low' so i guess it wont ask me again now this cycle! I just hope it's not broken and that it asks me from CD6 as normal next cycle (if i need it of course - which i am hoping wont be the case)!
    We didnt manage to BD last night though (the high after the 2 peaks) coz hubby was so so tired and i just couldnt bring myself to make him.... it seemed like it was gonna be horrible for him, and i dont want either of us feeling that way xx
  • Options
    Yay Edin got her high!!!!!!!! So pleased.

There may be developments on the old hubby-not-wanting-a-July/August-baby thing. Following many evenings of brain washing hubby is of the opinion that perhaps we should try this cycle (EDD of 25th ish July) and then not next cycle (EDD 28/29th August ish) - so I'm halfway there!!!! I'm really not worried when we have our baby, just as long as it is born healthy I don;t care when. Plus my pma is back now and I wasn't sure it would after the mc, so I think perhaps my "mind body connection " (to quote Zita) is telling me the time is right to start again.

Other news....af arrived this afternoon. Boo, as I feel the size of a houseboat, but also YAY: I GET TO TURN ON MY CBFM! I'm going to turn it on tomorrow at 9am though, cos frankly the instructions are complicated enough already without monkeying around with my testing window!

xxSara
  • Options
    Yay Sara! Great news (about hubby AND af).

Yeah turn it on at 9am tomorrow morning and hold the 'm' down till it goes to CD2 and then it'll be correct anyway. And by turning it on at 9am, it means you need to turn it on everyday from then on between 6am-12 midday which is exatly the same as me xx
  • Options
    Good advice Broody, thanks! I think 9am gives you a good window as well - I am NEVER up before 6am anyway! Unless its Christmas Day ofcourse.
  • Options
    think youmay be right girls.... if AF hasn't arrived by monday i'll make app with my doc!
    I made the mistake of turning my monitor on at 5am on my first cycle as that was when i got up for work that day..... meaning that i had to be up and switching the darn thing on by 8am on my weekend lie ins!!!
    i'm usually up on weekdays by latest 4.45am then i'm on the road for an hour or so before i get to a loo,there's no way i'll be able to hold it till 8am...lol!
    moonandstars you lucky thing not having to get up till after 6am,sometimes i wish i didn't have to get up so early but then i wouldn't finish as early as i do.
    Great news on your high EPP... woohoo!!
    SS08..... patience isn't one of my vertues either,it's so frustrating isn't it but hopefully you're on your way to your bfp now x
  • Options
    Hi Girls, I've not been here for a while, so am just catching up. I got a peak this morning on CD14 - I got a +ve OPK on CD19 two cycles ago, and got a sort-of-+ve around the same time last month, so this is quite early. I'm wondering if I've been reading the sticks wrong and that's why we haven't succeeded yet? Here's hoping!

Managed to convince hubby to BD before he went off on nightshift - tricky, as we only have 2 hours between me coming in from work and him leaving, and we still had to get tea in then too! but we managed.....image

Have a great weekend everyone.
  • Options
    Hey everyone just been catching up with all your posts! Congrats on all your highs, peaks and all that BDing thats been going on!!! *waves* hey broody!! still feeling really positive for u this month hun, u really have done all u can, wish i felt like me and oh had but never mind!! AF is due thursday and im pretty sure she will arrive, feel pretty damn fine haha not even a little symptom!! well nothing that i think is of any relevance...xx
  • Options
    Evening everyone!

I'm confused.... why are you all talking about having to "hold it in" till 9am??? If you turn your monitor on for the first time that cycle at 9am.... then your fine to turn it on everyday and POAS from 6-12 arent you?????? Or have i been doing it wrong?!

Mrs_Doc - good to hear from you again! Yay for your peak, and well done u for fitting in the BDing!!

GlennsAngel - you get up at 4.45?! Yikes! I struggle to get outta bed for 7.15 !!

Pickle....awwwwwww fingers crossed hun. You're thinking is like mine.... if you're pregnant then you expect to feel "something".... but i hope you're wrong! And i'm glad you're feeling positive for me coz im not! xx

• Options
    Its strange cos when i fell PG last time and i tested i was 99% sure it would be negative...it was only when i got the BFP that i thought about how id been feeling and then i had symptoms, dunno if i had them just cos i knew i was pregnant! But i know no symptoms dont really mean anything...PMA broody, thats what u tell me!! i always dont get the 'holding it in'??!!! xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies,

how are you all? Well I'm on CD14 today and got another high, but no peak yet :cry:

I usually have a 26/28 day cycle (except last months was 31 days), so if I'm sticking with my usual pattern, surely I should be ovulating by now, especially as I've had highs since CD7 :\? :\? I'm soo worried that I'm not going to ovulate and that's why I've not had by BFP yet :cry: or that I have a short luteal phase, and surely that's not good either :\? :cry:

What do you think's going on? :\? :\?

Thanks

xxx
  • Options
    ok..... i'm out!!!
    She got me.
    Seems my LP was 21 days if monitor was correct on when i ov'd?
    when should i turn on my monitor? It was a 48 day cycle so should i trick it this month, what do you think?
    It dawned on me yesterday that when turning on monitor at start of cycle you don't need to poas!! so i get it now..... i don't need to 'hold it in'!!!!
    Doh....!!
  • Options
    Awww soo sorry glenns*angel :\) Your time will come, for some reason this month wasn't right for you ((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Do you think it's a good idea to trick the monitor, :\? how many cycles have you used it for?

xxxx
  • Options
    Hi **rainbow**
    I'm not too sure about tricking it either, only used it for one cycle but just worried as it says to use if you have cycles between 28 and 42 days and with mine being a 48 dayer i'm not sure if it will work properly?
    Thanks though, this month just wasn't meant to be eh x x
  • Options
    HI girls, Well I'm back down to High today after 2 days of peaks. OVd much earlier this month than pervious 2 months, and we managed to BD on both peak days, and intend to pounce on hubby before he goes to work tonight, just incase. Worried that we were doing the "every other day" method and didn't catch the day before my first peak and we might have missed it?

Will have a horrible 2WW this time I think!!!