Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Calling all symptom spotters!!!

Hi girls,

I'm after a bit of advice really and need your expert help!!

I'm CD 23 and 9dpo and I have had huge ewcm today... could this possibly be a pregnancy sign?? I'm sure I ov'd on cd14 and am due Af on sun, but maybe I could be oving again?? I have read that you can get ewcm in the 2ww due to oestrogen increase so might be neither!!

Also I started the day with a slightly achey uterus and now it feels like stabbing pains, it's not like Af pain, again is that a good sign or just that Af might be on her way??

What do you reckon?? Obv, I'm asking this cos I want a bit of hope but please be honest!!

Thanks in advance - hope you're having a fab tuesday!! xx

Replies

• Can anyone help??!

Am CD24 today and still achey but no sign of AF...

Keeping up the PMA! xx
  • Hey hun, how long are your cycles normally? xxxx
  • Hi hun, we are similar cycle dates....eeep we could be testing buddies image I am due AF either today or tomorrow, had no AF symptoms or PMT but I am worried she is gonna show up like the evil witch she is hee hee!!!

I have had symptoms galore, not so much the EWCM (yuck feel a bit yucky even typing that) but I have had pretty much everything else, we drive ourselves mad symptom spotting don't we!!! x
  • Normally about 28-30 days although last month was 24 days which was preceeded by a couple of days of spotting and have had none of the spotting this month so don't think AF is here just yet!

I just don't really know what is going on!! xx
  • Hi Emsypops, we sound so the same!!

I know, I'm SSing like crazy this month, had loads, like headaches and (.)(.)s etc but they could just be PMTish things!!

AF should be due around sun but I think I'm gonna test with a FR on friday as am going away for wkend, should be 12dpo so hopefully something would show.

Are you gonna test?? Hope the symptoms turn out to be BFPs!! xx
  • Hi Emsypops, we sound so the same!!

I know, I'm SSing like crazy this month, had loads, like headaches and (.)(.)s etc but they could just be PMTish things!!

AF should be due around sun but I think I'm gonna test with a FR on friday as am going away for wkend, should be 12dpo so hopefully something would show.

Are you gonna test?? Hope the symptoms turn out to be BFPs!! xx
  • Oh I so want to test but I just know when I buy one of the bloody things my AF will arrive!!

Plus hubby is away on business till end of the week so wouldn't want to do it without him, it just seems unreal that it could happen so quickly. too good to be true almost! x
  • Yeh, that happened to me last month!! But now they're tucked away in a drawer and calling my name!

How long have you been ttc? I got BFP on 2nd month ttc, ended in mmc and now this is 2nd month ttc again!!

It's nice to do it with hubby, I did that first time, but this time I kinda wanna be by myself so I know whats what and not let him be disapointed.

Loadsa good luck and babydust, hope this is it for both of us!! xx
  • Hi Amber156

I have exactly the same issue as you with the ewcm after I ovd about 7 days after and h2b and I decided to bd just incase I mis calculated my ov dates but afterwards I had a slight pinkish bleed but nothing since, my n*pples are a little sore and had some slight cramps but wondering if I am getting all of these cos I desperately want them and just manifesting them.

I test Monday if AF doesn't come - REALLY want it to happen but the ewcm had confused the h*ll out of me!!!
    xx
  • Oooh your bleed could have been implantation? Sounds like you could be getting some good news on monday!!

Looking back over posts this month, I saw ewcm on cd7 so it's been a v mucusy month, yuk!! Don't know what it means but hopefully it's good!

Best of luck for monday! xx
  • hiya, I had ewcm on 2 dpo and had def def ovulated by then! never had this in 9 months of charting. 6 dpo now, very crampy and hoping for my bfp this month x
  • Oh ladies dont - I am trying not to get my hopes up but sooooo difficult when these things happen!! image I have lots of friends that have announced their pregnancies in the last few months and as I was pg over 18mnths ago but lost it at 10 weeks I am gutted as thought I would be the first of the group, now it looks like I will be the last, really really want this! Man do I sound as desperate as I think I do!?! image

Sending bfp thoughts to you all - how exciting! x
  • Oh sorry to hear that hun fingers crossed next tiMe u get a sticky bean. Thus is our first month ttc so if we were lucky so soon it'd be amazing x x

Yeh, that happened to me last month!! But now they're tucked away in a drawer and calling my name!

How long have you been ttc? I got BFP on 2nd month ttc, ended in mmc and now this is 2nd month ttc again!!

It's nice to do it with hubby, I did that first time, but this time I kinda wanna be by myself so I know whats what and not let him be disapointed.

• Oh sorry to hear that hun fingers crossed next tiMe u get a sticky bean. Thus is our first month ttc so if we were lucky so soon it'd be amazing x x

Yeh, that happened to me last month!! But now they're tucked away in a drawer and calling my name!