Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Advice pls

Hi Ladies,

There are 4 ladies at my work who work in close proximty to me who are pregnant. Whilst I am happy for them the conversation seems to be constantly about babies and their current symptoms and I cannot get away from it. I am getting upset and don't know how to deal with it.

Any advice please?

Sage

Replies

• Hi Sage
    I don't know if I can offer advise but I know how you feel - all my closest friends and work colleages are pregnant. I know it is just time of life and type of job I do but when you are trying you pick up and are super sensitive to it all. I can't seem to get away from it and it upsets me 2. Just hoping I will be lucky enough to be pg soon.
  • duplicate post

[Modified by: diamondW on August 12, 2010 07:58 PM]

• Hi DiamondW
    Its tough isn't it.
    I was on the verge of saying something today. I don't know how I going to cope with it month after month. On top of it all my boss gets fed up with it too obviously for different reasons but he won't say anything because he is not in charge of them. However what I have learned is that he will not give me any sympathy if I am lucky enough to get pg.
  • Don't think about it months at a time. I can only do it day by day. You never know when you will be lucky enough to get BFP so just take it one day at a time.