Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My oh has flu!! Rant!

I cant believe it, I am gutted, my oh is really ill (being sick, containing blood!) which is bad enough in itself, however I am due to ov in the next few days! I am so gutted that we may not even be in with a chance this month. I am hoping he makes a miraculous enough recovery to perform I am not holding my breath! Another month is such a long time to wait and I was hoping that we would get a BFP before our appointment at the fertility clinic!
Arggghhhhh! x

Replies

• Options
    I no what you mean this happened to me last month and I was so gutted.
    I hope it works out ok for you hun xx
  • Options
    Thanks wifey. I am trying to have sympathy for him but sadly I think I have more for myself at the mo! lol I am a bad person. Fingers crossed I ov late and we catch it. I may go shopping tomorrow and invest in some seduction underwear, try take his mind off it!! lol
    Happy New Year hun x
  • Options
    LOL you are so like me i tried that and got blown out............. he then left a note in the morning to say sorry and because i felt so sorry for myself i rung him and said well sorry wont get me a baby will it !! lol i feel terrible now, but its so upseting when we know that we only have a couple of days a month when we can fall, then we know its game over till next month.

its cruel a.

Hope you are ok, Happy new year to you an all chick xx
  • Options
    oh dear, Maybe thats not a good idea then!!
    Thats exactly what I was trying to tell him today, you know the whole "we only have a few days". They just dont get it like we do. Its easy for a bloke they just have to show up. They dont have to count the days and spot the symptoms etc. I explained all this to him earlier so I think he gets why I am a bit more stressed about it all than he is. He says he thinks men get a bad deal and women often think that men arent as bothered as they are. But that he is as desperate as me. So I guess I learnt something about him too.
    Ah well, he better bloody make up for it next month! lol
  • Options
    I had the same last month.. O/H head swelled up and he had a blood infection, the funny thing was he couln't perform at all so i just 'helped myself'!! He just said 'pull ma jammies back up when your finished!!! He's in my boat this month, he's gaggin but im no sha**in, im too ill xxx Happy New Year
  • Options
    lol yeah thats what we are doing now...

Thanks to oving early ive got it well covered this month, but im not getting my hopes up im just playing it by here. Ive got lots of PMA though so im sending you some (((((((PMA))))))) just to keep you going xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Thanks wifey.
    Pav you made me choke on my wine laughing!!!
    I will just tell him to lay back and think of England!!! pmsl lol. You guys always manage to cheer me up and make me smile when things are poo!
    My lo is fast asleep and my oh is dying (not literally) my mates are all out or at home drunk! What would we do without this site!
    Happy New Year x
  • Options
    Can you not dress it up as a sympathy s*&g or would he see right through it?
  • Options
    lol I like that idea but he would see thru it, He knows its that time, I have drilled it in!!! Good idea though. I will try the underwear and long boots approach, if that doesnt work then he must be very ill! x