Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Stupid thing to have done

2»

Replies

• Yes, you're right. I don't think I could cope with further insanity with OH asking CD or something.

As long as he keeps on providing a daily dose of swimmers, I shouldn't complain...
  • Well, that's very flattering of you.

Plus, I cannot stop thinking about your cat! My cat is a rescue cat, and she is the most wonderful creature ever. I get all emotional to think about the poor little beasts that don't have homes!
  • Its all right - I knew what you meant! You better make up your mind to be on here forever, because there's always going to be a new load of us wanting a BFP! *Flush imagines Saint Bertie in her 90s, skipping Bingo in order to cajole the next batch ttc on to a PMA party, as she shakes her walking stick with enthusiasm*

Poor cat, and poor you having to do that. Obviously you have to be loyal to your current kitty but I bet it doesn't make it any easier. Whenever I see ads in the local paper about cats needing homes, I really want to reply, but my cat is not fond of other creatures (or indeed anyone apart from me and occasionally my OH) and when we got her we had to promise we wouldn't have any other pets.

She even fights with next door's dog and hisses at anyone who thwarts her... a woman across the road told me she'd 'shooed' her off their bird table the other day with their watering can, and the cat still just turned round and swiped at her. Yet with me, she's a total softie. I can't imagine what gets into her.
  • You'll have to be extra kind to Charlie to make up for it. Is he easily bribed with food or anything?

Give up PMA parties? What? Can this be true? Surely not!
  • hehe nice to see SB still hangs around too.
    I also used to peek at other forums including due in....... and imagine myself there. there are quite a few ladies on here i used to converse with regularly but many have moved over too.
    We hope you dont mind us contributing and passing on advice, dont mean to come across as some smug pg lady. (For those that know me i had 2 mc in 6 months and never had easy time, as my dad has terminal cancer).
    Good luck and bags of sticky babydust and pma to all ttc ladies.
    Filo x
  • hey hun i've looked in the past and i know what you mean. have told myself not to look again now until i get a bfp, and a sticky bfp at that.

your time WILL come hun!

big hugs and pma xxxxx
  • Cheers Filo and Mrs E - and of course we like the Conceived ladies hanging out with us. It makes it more fun to see that it can be done!