Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMG Am going to be a MOMMY!! :D Update with Pics[

Replies

• Congrats SD - very happy for you hun - what a roller coaster it's been for you! I'm sending some sticky baby dust over. xxx
  • G/C from DIO congrats SD finally your turn im v. pleased for you. Look after urself.

Sian 19+4
  • G/C from DIN - really pleased for you. xx
  • g/c dio, so pleased for you hun, you so deserve this. congratulatons.xxxx
  • Hey -

I know i've already said it on my topic but I wanted to pop on to yours and say it again.

CONGRATULATIONS

• congratulations!! x
  • g/c

Wow! i'm so very happy for u!

huge congratulations

have a h&h 8-9months!! yay!

xxx
    13+2
  • Yaaaay congratulations SD!! So happy for you image Can't wait for the CBD! H&H 9 months image x
  • Im so happy for you cant wait to see picture of cbd x x x
  • HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am SO happy for you hon image
    Wow, anniversary bubs!!! 9 lines can't be wrong!!!

Hurray!!! Will see you in the pregnancy forum hon image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi all

Thanks very much well I was beginning to debate the faint lines so I done a predictor test this morning and got a line i could see still faint but there. I text it to Littlewolf and MrsHall my buddies on here and they have both confirmed its a BFP.

I havent done a CBD yet with getting a negative yesterday afternoon but i must admit I had been pushing my fluid due to the dizzy spells I have been having - now I know it wasnt heatstroke but pregnancy.

Am over the moon and 4 weeks preg due around 12th February and yes the bubs was settling in on holiday think we conceived just before we went but I wont know for sure but yey best ANNIVERSARY present ever!!!

Thanks for all your support

xx

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on June 06, 2010 12:08 PM]

• That's absolutely brilliant!! Oooh wouldn't it be lovely if your baby came on Valentine's day?! :lol:

After all your ups and downs with your funny cycles this must just be the bestest news ever, I'm really delighted for you and your husband! xx
  • Hurray!!!!! So pleased you've finally got the reassurance you've been looking for. See you in DIF! x
  • so pleased, talk to u more in DIF!!
    xxx
  • Mrs R - omg V DAY arrival never thought of that he he.

Hubby is delighted he was off to get his swimmers checked out on TUES!! I will be happier when I see it in words but dont want to chance doing one too soon.

xx
  • What the best time to concieve! Congratulations SD, Hope you have a lovely 8 months of pg. :\)

Bet hubby is glad he dont have to get tested now, heheimage

MPP
    xxx
  • congrats SD. Am so happy for you that after the rollercoaster you went through you got your BFP
    Here is to a H&H 9months
    xxxx
  • congratulations. have been waiting on an update this morning. that is bab news, worth the wait x
  • Ok as promised

Pic of my BFP this morning only faint but def there and within the time limit.........sooooooooooooo happy I feel like am walking on cloud 9!!

Predictor test taken this morning with FMU

http://img4013.photobox.co.uk/66648099bdca7a966240dbc2d875b153a35f561d25a8b7d1e8203e43eeafc7e0e1b959f4.jpg

Ebay cheapie have done about 8 of these and line is just barely there image

http://img4013.photobox.co.uk/0834219662b639eb6c796f125e5654f0a5877b1b338c5a2416190c73eada4305a43a241d.jpg

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on June 06, 2010 11:13 AM]

• How did I miss this excitement!! CONGRATS HUN!!! The ebay cheapies I did only started getting darker after I got my CBD 3+ so don't worry about them, that's def a line sweetie, woohooo!! so pleased for you.

Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months xx