Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OMG Am going to be a MOMMY!! :D Update with Pics[

Replies

• Options
    Thanks Huni, so nice to hear from you how are you hun?

I cant believe it and havent plucked up the courage to do another CBD yet as got a NP yesterday. Going to try and wait a few days and relax and take it from there.

Can't tell you how excited, scared, nauseaus am feeling right now!!

xx
  • Options
    I can defo see your lines :\) YAY!

Gonna miss you image

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    Aw hun you will be next I feel it in my water whereabouts in your cycle are you?

I will keep in touch, did you add me as a friend on facebook never got your details through?

xx
  • Options
    On CD11, think i OVd couple of days ago, we have been BDing ever 2-3 days, well trying. Last cycle i OVd on CD8 as cycle was short at 21 days. So Im putting it down as OV on CD8 as i did have EWCM on that day too.

What we tried last time was afterwards (sorry if tmi) I just laid there all night till morning instead of getting up and getting washed. Hubby saw on the internet it gives the spermies a chance to get through as you know as soon as we stand up, we lose it. :lol:

I think garfield said it worked for her and after hearing what hubby found on internet i decided to try it.

Yeah we are friends on fb, i got a notification to say you accepted me.

MPP
    xxx

P.S I wont mention anything on fb.
  • Options
    Thanks hun

Hubby wants to keep it a secret until 12wk scan, I dont know how am going to do this

I have a hen night in 2 weeks time to go on with all my friends going to be so hard to hide and a wedding night do with all hubbys family 23rd july and then an allday wedding 30th july

I would rather just bite the bullet and tell people rather than try to lie or go for an early scan.

GL for testing I will keep everything crossed for you

xx
  • Options
    Many congrats, Sparkling Diamond. Wishing you a very H&H nine months.
  • Options
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I am soooooooo happy for you xx Congratulations hun xx I bet you and your husband are both on cloud nine arent you? Ah thats made my day now x Ive got a stinkin cold and was feeling a bit sorry for myself so your news has cheered me up xx whoop whoop
  • Options
    Congratulations, have a lovely 9 months xx
  • Options
    Congratulations, thats great news x
  • Options
    Congratulations! All the best for your pregnancy...
  • Options
    That's great news SD! Congratulations xxx
  • Options
    Fab news - huge congrats! xx
  • Options
    congratulations x
  • Options
    Congrats hun really happy for you xx
  • Options
    Congratulations hon...happy for you after you emotional rollercoaster rideimage

Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months xx
  • Options
    Just realised I never wished you HUGE congrats!!! xxxx CBD's are less sensetive hun, they test 50mlU compared to the average early response test that pick up 25mlU, I'd wait a couple of days hun, at least till AF is due?

All the best for a H&H 9 months and hopefully I'll be joining you in DIF! xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations on your BFP chick! xx
  • Options
    huge congratulations hun, u must be so over the moon image x
  • Options
    G/C - yay SD congrats to u, u got ur bfp! That's a definate line!

Wishing u well for the next 9 months!

Sarah
    22+2 x
  • Options
    oh congrats hun, so so happy for u! x