Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

UTI :(

Well ladies, I think my body is in shock from all the unprotected sex! :lol:

Woke up in a lot of pain, blood in urine etc. Went to doctors and got some antibiotics so Ive got my fingers crossed it will clear up in a few days.

What I'm wondering is if a UTI will make sex painful?? Im a little scared to attempt sex but the pain is inside and only when I wee. Im not due to ovulate until this time next week but because I dont know for sure so me and oh are having sex every other day.

xx

Replies

• Hi,
    I recently had a kidney infection, also classed as a UTI i believe. Like you the pain was inside, but it didn't bother me when we BD'd. But then everyone's different aren't they and i think my infection was quite mild. Maybe lay off the BD'ing for a few days and then try it out at the weekend. Good luck and i hope the infection doesn't cause you too much pain xx

[Modified by: dotty1977 on January 13, 2010 03:21 PM]

• If it hasn't been painful so far, then you'll probably be ok. I too had a kidney infection, which I ended up spending 5 days in hospital for, but I don't remember sex being painful at all. Give it a go!! ;\)