Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BFP!!!!!

Ok, i couldn't wait, got my DH to go and get me a First response and guess what!! BFP!
From working my dates it means i'm about 6 weeks. I'm thrilled, i got him to buy me a digital too.. came up 'pregnant'.
I've got an appt with the dr tomorrow xxx one thing though... have no symptoms.. that doesn't mean a weak pregnancy does it?? xx
I wrote a new topic in case you guys didn't see the old one. Just wanted to let you know xx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations hun. Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy xx
  • Options
    Wow thanks fantastic, congrats... how long have you been trying?
    i think symptom wise everyone is diff i dont think it means a weak preg, it gives us symptom spotters hope!!
    wishing you all the luck in the world! xx
  • Options
    Thank you ladies and mobile, this is month 2 of trying and we caught xx I was only worried because i had a MC in dec 06 and no symptoms with it, just can't bear to go through it again xx
  • Options
    OMG congratulations!! Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy!!xxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations minimonkey, thats fantastic news! Good luck with everything! X x
  • Options
    Thank you all, i'm definately sending you all extra helpings of babydust.. here it comes.... image xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!

I just tried to catch some of the baby dust you have just sent out - i hope i managed!

Enjoy a happy and healthy 9 months x
  • Options
    replied on other thread too but congratulations. no symptoms does not mean a weak pregnancy just means you are very lucky so far.......
    never had any symptoms in 1st pregnancy but loads in this one. Take care and sticky babydust
    Filo x
  • Options
    Congratulations minimonkey. I'm hoping success for monkeys means gibbons might be in with a chance too!!!!!
    dg
  • Options
    Congratulations, sending sticky baby dust. xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Enjoy your pg, and sending lots of sticky babydust x
  • Options
    congratulations hun well done x x x
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
    have a great pregnancy and enjoy it xx
  • Options
    Congratulations, enjoy every minute of it !!
    Even the crappy bits bring a tear to my eye now !!LOL
    Any spare babydust you have to sprinkle in this direction ? maxi xxx
  • Options
    congratulations
  • Options
    Minimonkey!! I cant believe it, wow well done hun, congratulations to you and oh. xxx
  • Options
    congratulations!!! hope everything goes well xxx
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!! Other than DH i can't tell anyone here so its nice to you all!! And maximaxi.. always babydust to go around!! I'm off to doctors in half hour so i should get it confirmed. How is everyone today?? xx
  • Options
    So what did the Dr's say then minimonkey??!!! I'm so pleased for you!!! Well done and hope you have a very healthy and trouble free pregnancy!

xxx