Can this stop you from getting preg?

If you have Thrush can this stop you?? I think I have it again? Not too bad though justa little red and itchy though not sore???

i tell you somebody up there is telling me somrthing!!

k xx

• Not sure - I know that the capsule that you can take to treat it says you shouldn't take it when pg or ttc - but not sure if thrush can affect ttc.

not nice though eh! xxx
  • I tell you I feel like hitting something, I am not 100% sure i have it though if i do that will be my OV time and I will be out this month. I am not sore though so could most lieky bd's and have hubby and i treat it after OV if we do have it image

K xx
  • Oh hun, poor you. Nasty thrush! Not sure how or if it would affect ttc, apart from the fact that you would pass it on to hubby!

Hope you feel better soon x

http://tt.lilypie.com/0Wotp1/.png

• Thats the thing i am not 100% sure I have it , i feel like it's coming you know?? image

K xx
  • Have you used any new bubble bath or body wash or anything like that? Sometimes I get a bit of sensitivity if I use something new, but it doesnt develop into thrush. Hopefully thats all it is with you too? x

http://tt.lilypie.com/0Wotp1/.png

• Could it just be a result of too much BD?? Also I remember you said you used pre-seed this week - could you be allergic to it?
  • It could be the Bd's though a week or so ago Hubby we think had thursh which he blamed on too much sex!!!! Anyway he used the cream and it went and then we started again and now i am thinking does he still have it and passed it on to me. He has been really stress and I get it when I am stressed?

Do you think if i do have it it will stop me from falling preg?

k xx
  • It may be thrush then? I don't know if it can stop you getting PG - although I agree the treatments could maybe stop you! I just know if I do too much BD then I get similar red, sore swollen feeling!! Sorry TMI!! By the way - I have sent you a request on facebook!!
  • I know babe just saw it which one are you?? I can't use face book at work just see the requests so will add you on tonight image

I am sooo fed up I tell you I just don;t think it is meant to be!

K xx
  • Found this on web:

NHS Direct
    Thrush, also known as candida, candidosis or candidiasis, is a yeast infection caused by the Candida species of fungus, usually Candida albicans. It is frequently present in the vagina but does not usually cause any symptoms because its growth is kept under control by normal bacteria.

If the immune system is affected in any way, for example, you are on antibiotics or under a lot of stress, the fungus can grow and cause:

itching,
    irritation,
    redness, and
    soreness and swelling of the vagina and vulva (the outside part of the female genitals).
    There may also be a thick, creamy discharge but it won't smell unpleasant.

Because of the changes going on in the body, pregnant women often get thrush, especially during the third trimester of pregnancy but there is no evidence that thrush can harm an unborn baby.

Thrush can be treated with cream and a pessary a tablet inserted in the vagina that contains clotrimazole or a similar antifungal drug. If you are pregnant, you should speak to your GP or pharmacist before using treatments for thrush.

Thrush can also be treated with antifungal tablets called fluconazole. However, if you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breastfeeding, you should not take anti-thrush tablets.

If you have thrush when your baby is born, the baby may catch it during the delivery. This is nothing to worry about, and can easily be treated.

Also i found these replies on another forum so follow the link!!

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071103054051AAjfh9w

Good news - it doesn't stop you - just isn't very pleasant!!

• Hahaha
    'It's only harmful if it builds a nest'
  • Thank you image your sooo sweet. I was having a heart attack then thinking why me thats another month i am out image

Thank you love I will have to keep an eye on it and check hubby does not have it as well?

xx
  • I know babe just saw it which one are you?? I can't use face book at work just see the requests so will add you on tonight image

I am sooo fed up I tell you I just don;t think it is meant to be!

K xx

Keep your chin up - it will happen when it is meant to! Easier said then done I know!! It is really annoying though - I have hayfever and cough and sore throat, and I am looking at everything thinking - can i take it or will it affect chances?! It's a nightmare!! Plus I am studying for exams next week so the stress doesn't help!! That's why I have been on here most of the day on and off - relief from the studying - lol!!

I'm Tara Barrett!!
  • I know LOL but you have two ladies in the picture one blonde and one brown?

Ahh best of luck for your exam honeyimage thank god it's nearly the weekend eh!

K xx
  • Yeah I do - it's me and my sis!! I'm the brunette!!

Thanks - I have 3 exams - mon, weds and thurs next week - so I can't even have a break at the weekend!! I do have my cousins 18th on saturday night though so will have a break then!!

Roll on NEXT weekend!!
  • Sorry K-lou - I have just figured what you meant when you asked which one!! Doh!! My brain is sooo going to sleep now i think!!
  • You will do just fine honeyimage

Can I just say something that is really gross and a bit too much info. I just check my cervix again which is high still but some of the cm was thick and white still and then there was another bit that was clear wet and very stringy? not loads though just a tuny amount, it is poss to get different cm at once?

k XX
  • You will do just fine honeyimage

Can I just say something that is really gross and a bit too much info. I just check my cervix again which is high still but some of the cm was thick and white still and then there was another bit that was clear wet and very stringy? not loads though just a tuny amount, it is poss to get different cm at once?

k XX
  • Thank you!!

I have had 2 different sorts in one day before!! and funnily enough the same as you!! the white was there first and then the clear started coming through!! the clear sounds like EWCM!! I think you are OV!!
  • ;-) I really hope so image

K xx