Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Wish I hadn't

checked my cm earlier as it was beige instead of white which is a sign af is on her way. According to ff I'm 10dpo today, though if I hadn't been charting I'd have thought I was 11dpo. I have had a lot of groin pain today-nothing like af cramps and was getting a little glimmer of hope but now I think its just a waiting game til she arrives. :cry:
Helen.xxx

Replies

• dont give up hope yet hjanea, its not over yet
    fingers crossed the witch stays away
    xx
  • keeping eveything crossed she stays away xx
  • come on H, i expect more from you! Its not over until the witch arrives. It could quite easily be implantation - you know this, i dont need to tell you!

Come on PMA - dont make me play my song to you again!

big hug
    xcx
  • Thanks everyone, especially you c!!!Played it before but G complained because she couldn't hear fireman sam!!!
    H.xxx
  • oh hunny dont give up im proof of that here was me three days ago saying af was here and then it just stopped how wrong was I. dont give up you just never ever know

• Oh Helen, I hope you're wrong. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, but perhaps you can keep your PMA up either way by planning something nice for if AF turns up - maybe something you can't do if you're pg like a nice drink with some pate and soft cheese, so you have something to look forward to either way xxx
  • bless her, but im upset she wasnt dancing around the room, clearly its just me thats deranged! My dog just looks at me and thinks oh no not again, im trying to sleep!
    Hope your pg honey but secretly hoping i am too as i would miss you far too much if you went to pg without me. I think i would have to come to pg and just put a cushion up my jumper & pretend.

xcx
  • Then you'll look like G and her friends!! They are obsessed with having babies at the moment. When I was putting her to bed tonight she was telling me that they were pretending to cut each others tummies open with toy knives at nursery-she knows she was a cs so thinks everyone is!!!
    I so hope that if/when I move on then you are with me. Nearly everyone that I've got close to on here gets their bfp and leaves me behind-most of my fb friends on here(until a few weeks ago)are in pg forum now so I'm insisting that we go together!!lol!
    H.xxx
  • Oh hun don't lose your PMA yet, it is not over till the witch arrives. I have got everything crossed for you!

Amy. x
  • Oh Helen how sweet is G!!! Dont give up hope hun!!!! Sending you bags and bags of PMA!!!!!!

XXX
  • Hi Helen, really hope you're not out this month hun and you get a well deserved BFP keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep up the PMA XX
  • dont give up hope helen,your not out untill she shows,fingers crossed for your bfp this month chick x x
  • helen youll get there soon hun xxx