Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone had BFP 6 days early on fr???

hi all just wondering if anyone has actually had a bfp on fr like they say 6 days early???

Replies

• yeh would be interesting to see how many people do xxx
  • Hi girls,

I tested last friday with a fr in the afternoon and got a faint bfp I was actually due af yesterday! A cbd confirmed it on the sat as tested with fmu. So they do work..even I was a bit surprised.
  • i dont belive they actually work that early 3 to 4 days early (including period day) x
  • I used one 4 days early and it was negative. I didn't test again until I was 2 days late and then it was positive, but it seems to vary from person to person x
  • I got a v.faint pos 5 days before AF was due once. It was faint but def there, DH could see it, as could the few friends i sent a pic of it to. But i got AF on time, so can only assume it was a chemical pregnancy :cry:
    With this one i got a BFP, very clear, 2 days before AF was due. I think when they say 6 days early they mean 6 days before your missed period, so from 5 days before the day your period is due if that makes sense
  • When I was pregnant the first time I got a strong BFP 4 days before AF was due with a FR and FMU. I think if I had tested 2 days earlier (the 6 days early) it still would have been quite a strong positive.

~ NN xx