Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

gayle1979

hi hun
just wondered how u doing?

Replies

• hi claire im fine thanks.day 30 today,but feeling a bit crampy,so dont think ive done it this month!! never mind,holiday on wednesday yay!!! how are you doing? when have you 2 fone the doc to find out the next step? missing chatting to you on here hun xx
  • hey claire,hows you today? af showed up today! xx
  • hi gayle
    sorry havent been on .keep getting problems with website,something about configuration?im ok ,fertility clinic has sent me letter stating ill have my info pack by the 29th.have 2 phone doc in 2 weeks.cant believe its only been a week since i saw him feels like forever.how long u on hols for?sorry af showed ,i know how crap it makes u feel,maybe u should relax and enjoy ur hol and by the time you get back itll be time to try again...
    dont know about you but with everyone else getting pg im beginning to feel like an old timer still stuck here.its got to be our turn soon...xx
  • oh hello Ladies, I've been having problems too - desperately trying to get on to see how everyone is doing, not that I'm a sad case of course. I know how you feel Claire, the waiting is the pits - its bad enough every month, but when you want an appointment - it really seems to drag. Hello gayle - speak to you both soon I hope, Claire xxxx
  • hi claire
    can u poss keep the same username for more than 1 week ?i cant keep track lol!! hows u and eddie?xx
  • hi claire
    can u poss keep the same username for more than 1 week ?i cant keep track lol!! hows u and eddie?xx
  • hi claire01,YES i feel exactly like that!!!! i totally feel like an old timer.feels like ive been ranting about my cycles on here for aaaaggggeeeeessss!!!! we go away on wednesday and are home a week on saturday. it does seem like longer than a week since you saw doc,but it sounds like things are moving in the right direction,which is great. it must be our turn soon hun. xxx hi claire21. NEW AND IMPROVED??????? dare i ask lol!!! how are you?? hope Eddie isnt giving you too much grief xx
  • Listen, my life is so bloody boring at the moment, changing my name is the only excitement I've got!!! Eddie is fine thanks, hes kicking loads now - which is a good, and I'll be 6 months on Friday - very hard to believe. have a good holiday Gayle - where are you going? And chin up Claire, at least you've got us, and I'm older than you and having my first, so I think I must win the old timer award (or do you mean in ttc - not sure) Did the doctor discuss what would happen at your appointment, or is it all in their hands now. Love Claire xxx
  • hi claire21,we are going to Devon. 6 months,thats great!! he will be here before you know it! im away for now,so catch up with you and claire01 when i get back. claire01,hope you've got some good news for me when i get back! bye for now chicks.take care xx