Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Glenns*Angel

Hey there chick...

hows the 2 WW going for you??
Have u had any "symptoms"??

Ive been feeling awful.... yuck yuck yuck!!
Tired, nauseous, knackered, tender (.)(.), dizzy spells....
I understand that its prob far to early and prob jus a wee bug or the reality of being back at work ha.....

xx

Replies

• Woohoo i have an fao! little things eh lol! im good cheers, just replied to one of ur other posts actually, only just saw this. i'm getting no symptoms at the mo.... not sure what that means? i only ever seem to get tender (.)(.) when af is due,nothing else so hopefully i'll pick up on any changes! am trying not to ss but it's difficult isn't it? oh only thing i will say is that i've been overly tired the last week! i'm working this weekend, which is why i'm on here so god damn early! i'm looking forward to the f1 qualifying this afternoon them off to town with a friend who wants a new tattoo! i'm hoping i'll be able to resist the urge for another one! what you up to?

[Modified by: glenns*angel on August 22, 2009 09:09 AM]

• hey...

yeah noticed u had replied to my other post, ha..thanx
    I have been exhausted this last week....the days ive been at home ive had to have an afternoon nap...ha! Ive been feeling awful the last week..feel like im coming down with something.
    Oh im dragging OH away from the F1 qualifying...going to the pictures..hes wanting to go tonight..but im not missing the first night of the X Factor haha...jeez im sad! lol
    xx
  • i must admit i had a nap on wednesday afternoon lol! Hope you're not getting poorly. watching x factor doesn't make you sad.... i've been counting down the weeks till it came on..... now that's sad! what are you going to see? don't tell me you've managed to convince him to see time travellers wife?? lol my dh said i've gotta wait till it's on dvd haha
  • no im afraid ive not convinced him to see that...going to see it next week with my friend tho :\), im reading it just now...heard the books better...but want to see for myself:\)

We are going to see Inglorious...the one with Brad Pitt ;\) ha....the only reason im going, lol.

Had to go for a bath earlier to ease these "AF type cramps"...

xx
  • ooh i hope those cramps you're getting are good ones and not AF!!!

I've read the book twice,i love it and am intrigued to see how they've done it! I hope it lives up to the book.

How was Brad??? lol
  • Hey there glenns*angel

Oh brad was looking good.... not as good as that last guy on the xfactor tho...Danyl Johnson..MMMMmmmmm haha

Id heard The Time Travelers Wife is a right weepy one...

AF type cramps have gone now...

Hows ure day been??

xx
  • hiya.... i always have real trouble finding threads again but i've found it now!!
    How's your weekend been? I was in Dorest yesterday visiting the inlaws,gotta keep em sweet eh! lol
    We're meant to be on the same dpo aren't we....?
    Due today ish?
    Well my online temp chart has gone nuts it's now telling me that i'm only 8 dpo??!!!
    Not sure what to believe.... i'm now wishing af would come so that i can get to using my cbfm!

How you feeling?
    xx