Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

could i be??

oh well...the past 2 days have been strange for me...ive been feeling so tired and thought i caught a flu as i had a very runny nose ...but it never developed into a flu...still tired though...and i began noticing blue veins on my breasts and i think i see what they call montgomery's tubercles which ive never noticed before....and i have been having strange cramps all night..like shooting pain in the lower abdomen...not the normal period cramps i know. and i couldnt sleep all night..af is due saturday...i feel so pregnant but scared to test....and dont wanna put my hopes up...wat do u all think??could i be pregnant??? *sigh*

Replies

• sounds promising aeris but i wouldent test yet hun
    see if you can hold off until sunday
    love and babydust coming your way
    love leighxxx
  • heys rubysmum1...yea maybe i should wait...but its so hard,,i cant stop thinking i maybe pregnant,,,and so scared to c af showing up...well...ill just wait and c wat will happen... image
  • i hate waiting its the hardest part, i have been trying for 3 months and i have always tested early and always been dissapointed this month i am def going to wait.
  • hi aries,

waiting is the hardest part but its probably best to wait til sunday.
    i know how hard is it muself as ive been ttc for 7 months now and my af very irregular and when u see a bfn its heartbreaking so prob best to wait for af and if no af by sunday id test.

Is af normally regular for you?

Any way lots of luckand do let us know

kelly
  • Hi Aeris, oh it's so hard to know isn't it? Like you I've had stabbing like pains in my lower abdomen and last night when I got home from work I had a brownish discharge (sorry tmi!) so I thought af was coming. Nothing overnight though and today just a tiny bit more of the same. Either af is coming, albeit v slowly, or maybe implantation bleed? All I know is I'm not going to test until weekend... Day 39 today and don't know what to think either. It's normally 35-38 but last month 41! I know it's hard but I would try to wait until Sunday and test then. Good luck! image

[Modified by: *Nessa* on May 17, 2007 02:20 PM]
  • Hi girls
    Im gonna be different I say test test test I felt different last friday but wasnt due till today couldnt wait had been feeling abit sickie so did a test and hey presto a BFP so did another the next day and still BFP if you test and its a BFN you can still test again nearer the time if af hasnt arrived
  • Good luck Aeris and woodssarah, CONGRATULATIONS!!! George, x
  • hey all....still no af till now....i do have regular periods kelly but its 32-37 days so it could arrive anytime now as day 37 is tomorrow (saturday) so im not sure,...
    and nessa im just like you...i had a brownish discharge yesterday but it was like one spot or something ( sorry guys) and then nothing since...so i dont know what to think of it too...so lets just hope its the nice news ...
    congratulations woodssarah and george35...hope everything goes well for u 2...send us some bebaydust guys ...will keep u posted
  • I'll send you some....... there, did you get it? Good luck xxxxxx
  • oh thank you !! but ive never been good at catching anything other than colds which i could say they pretty much like me ...hope i caught this though!! image
  • well make sure you keep us updated!!! Theres nothing worse than having your entire life being taken over by a baby website, checking constantly to see if anyone has any good news and they have the bad manners to go off and have a life!!!! Can you belive it - good luck, I'll be crossing everything xxxxxxxx
  • Hi Aeris, glad af is stayingaway! Day 40 for me today, which is pretty much my longest ever cycle. Trying to not get too excited just in case she rears her ugly head at the weekend! Have been feeling strange though this week, and hubby says boobs are def different. Think I'm driving myself mad!! Am gonna test at the weekend if af stays away for bit longer. Good luck to you and anyone else testing this w/end. image x
  • good luck, and remember what I said about going off and having a life, make sure you inform us first please. I think your boobs are always a good giveaway, i spent weeks flashing them at my husband, saying what do you think now, any different???!!! Fingers crossed xxxxx
  • good luck girls xxx
  • Thanks, will def keep you all posted! Glad I'm not the only one who's a serial boob flasher Claire! lol x
  • sorry to interrupt girls, i dont really come on this website but after reading all these posts im dying to know if either of you have your BFP!
    test, test, test.
    i tested 2 days early with clear blue digi and got BFP.
    good luck girls!!
    melissaxx