Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan Day - UPDATE

2»

Replies

• Options
    Try not to get too down slow. At least things are moving in the right direction. I know it must be frustrating and it does all seem to take an age but you are getting nearer to being a mummy as gypsy says and it WILL happen for you.
    dg
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi Slow,

I'm so sorry that you are feeling down after your appointment. But as Gypsy says you are one step closer. It is good that they have identified the problem and are prescribing something to sort it out. You never know after the first month of taking methathingy (was it metformin?) you might get your BFP!

Chin up, you are on the right path at last xxxxx
  • Options
    Thanks SB, i needed that. I will try and stay positive, dh is down to as i think he is getting fed up of waiting, we just have to be patient and it will happen, probably triplets by the time we get there!!!
  • Options
    Yeah, i'll let him have a few branches lol!!!
  • Options
    SLOW - I just noticed on another thread that you're from Spalding. I grew up in Bourne so I know your home town well.

And there's plenty of space up there for planting SB's PMA tree!
  • Options
    hang in there hun. At least now you have a timescale in place, after the med to start your Af when you next go back you may get pg. It is possible to get pg even with multiple cysts so grow that PMA sb sent you and here have some of mine. PMA PMA PMA(mine is also known to grow really fast).
    take care and good luck on your journey, heres to a bfp in few months time.
    Filo x
  • Options
    Hey SLOW - I actually think you have made great progress.

At least you have an official diagnosis now.
    Metformin is what I really want to be prescribed for my pcos. My sis was put on that and ov'd and gone her bfp on the first cycle so it can work. Don't give up. This is v good progress! I agree that 2 weeks to write a letter is v silly but you are getting closer to your bfp.

xx
  • Options
    Hi SLOW

Sorry about your news, I know exactly how you are feeling, I felt the same when I was told I had to have my fallopion tube removed. Have they got to get rid of the cysts?

Try to keep your chin up Xx
  • Options
    Argh thanks guys, Baby B thats given me some hope. That extra PMA has also come in handy filo!! You guys are all fantastic, i cyber love you all.
  • Options
    hey slow, sorry to hear your news but i'm glad the ball is rolling for you now. my fingers are crossed and am sending lots of pma and babydust to you - you really deserve every bit i am sending image

big hugs xxx
  • Options
    Hi Flush, i know Bourne, my and dh had our first ever date in Just in Bourne!! Thanks Mrs_e.
  • Options
    Hi hun!

Don't worry the two weeks will pass - it is a lot of waiting - but if you don't want to wait then go private - they sorted me out straight away!

Maybe just take the two weeks to chill out and not worry about bding - give yourselves a break before you start your metaformin - because you'll be demanding it a bit more then...lol!!!

Take Care Hun - chin up and I'm keeping those fingers crossed for ya!

Also it should take the whole two weeks for him to write the letter - they just give you the longest time - try calling your GP after a week and see if it's arrived!

XXXX
  • Options
    Thanks Mel, I will def ring them next week and see if it has arrived. I've got my little bag and paperwork for day 21 bloods when i eventually get an af and a letter through the post this morning for my next gynea appointment in NOVEMBER (hopefully i'll be pg by then!!) How are you doing anyway?
  • Options
    Thanks wingnut143, my appointment was on Wednesday and i intend to start ringing on Monday and pushing. They could have written the letter Thursday and it could have been in the post that night and they'd have got it on Friday. They are gonna get so annoyed with me they'll wish they had written it there and then!!! Thanks.