Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Travel insurance?

Hello all,

Was just wondering whether anyone can advise on some good travel insurance that would cover pregnancy?

We have been invited to Canada next April for a wedding and have said yes, but now just wondering how to get insurance. It is a bit presumptuous, but am not pregnant yet, but the thought is I could be by that time. Have checked with the airline and they will let you travel up to 32 weeks, but I can't find any travel insurance that will cover you past 20 weeks...any ideas?

I know I may not need it, but I may (or I might have a 6 week old by then! Fingers crossed anyhoo!) but I would rather been covered!

xx

Replies

• I think the post office covers you longer than 20 weeks.xx
  • when i was preg last time round we went abroad when i was 16weeks. norwich union covered me up to 28weeks.xxx
  • LloydsTSB travel insurance covers you up to 28 weeks! I had to check this out as we are going to NYC at christmas and we have an annual insurance policy through our account with them.

Bx
  • Good good, thanks girls,

Have looked into a few, will let you know how I get on!

xx