Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

now i know i said i wouldnt but....

seen as its for a friend ill ask (wink wink)!
My friend has no will power she cant help but symptom spot, it is a real coincidence we are the same dpo!
here is her question - Is it possible to have sore boobs & nipples at 5 dpo?
I know its probably not but im sure my boobs are sore. its only when she touch them but her boobs are def sore at the sides and her nipples feel strange.

xcx

p.s you cant shout at me as its my friend thats symptom spotting - so HA!

Replies

• Options
    Tee, hee! I'm sure you can, I think Bev79 had that this month although AF found her image I wish I had sore boobies!! Hope it's a good sign for you! xxx
  • Options
    From when I googled chem pg it implied that if the egg has fertilised it starts producing small amounts of hcg before it implants which is why you get symptoms and bfps so early, but I don't know if its right.
    Lets hope it is then your 'friend' and myself have got real symptoms which could potentially be bfps next week!!!LOL
    H.xxx
  • Options
    hi, you can tell your "friend" that i have a sore right boobie (not left one tho!) and im waiting for af (due anytime from a few days agot to next weds) so lets hope it is a good sign!!! x
  • Options
    thanks girls ill let her know, but to be honest i think she is imagining it! Not like me though im not symptom spotting at all. HONEST!
    xcx
  • Options
    2bsmart, has your friend been eating vast quantities of Ben&Jerry's too?
  • Options
    LOL!!xx
  • Options
    when i was pg with DS i had sore boobies from ov day they just kept getting sore'r every day... 2bsmart pass that on to your friend i hope she's luving her ice cream x
  • Options
    are you suggesting that i dont have a friend and that its me thats symptom spotting! Ladies thats a shocking idea!
    with regards the ice cream the bitch ate one tub already - how greedy! you would never catch me doing that!
    LOL! image

xcx
  • Options
    2bsmart - STOP and LISTEN!!!

I am your fairy godmother or in this case your evil witch but rest assured I come with the best of intentions. To take a quote from you personally, this is what you wanted of your volunteer:-

"I need you to tell me to get a grip when im getting all excited about possible symptoms as the chances are they are not real and i really cant go through what i did last month."

So you can tell your friend from me that she really does have to get a grip of herself, her symptoms may or may not be her imagination but irrespect it does not help you one bit and only makes you agonise more! You will get your BFP but you have to be patient and avoid stress so please, do not do this to yourself anymore.

Wishing you lots of luck xx

• Options
    thanks lawso, party pooper!lol.
    but your right. thanks
    xcx
  • Options
    I know, sorry, it's really not in my nature either but it is for your own good!!! Take care of yourself, enjoy that ice-cream and please, no more torturing yourself image
  • Options
    Tell your 'friend' that i had sore boobs at the side and pains near armpits and tingling nipples from 6DPO, now it seems I have a faint BFP that may turn into something.

I have a good feeling about you this month.

Amy. x
  • Options
    Hi 2bsmart. I'm 3DPO and my nipples are getting sore and actually getting worse throughout the day.
    xxx
  • Options
    Me too Emma. I thought that 3DPO was too soon for sore boobies, but they have been sore ever since 1DPO. It makes me smile when I go up and down stairs image

Am trying to take lawso's advice and not think about it. Now where's that ice cream...

• Options
    I think it is goldilocks, i'm putting it down to pain after ovulation .xxxx