Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Plans for the weekend?

Hey girls just wondering what everyone is up to at the weekend? Will anyone be watching the footie?Or are you fed up of it already!!lol I cant wait ,we will be having a bbq ( depending ao weather of course) and watching England!! come on lads!!He he. Also i will be ov so wish me luck and i will b watching how much my oh will b drinking. How mean im i. image x

http://lt1f.lilypie.com/ZZ81p1.png

Replies

• Hi hun, well wont be watching the footie but will be going to a bbq tomorrow pm and then in the evening got a wedding reception. Sunday will prob go to the cinema as havent been for a while. Not sure what to watch although we can spend all day there as hubby and i have cineworld tickets.

Well good luck for this weekend and def keep an eye on oh, you dont want him getting brewers droop now do you! ha ha xx
  • lol, u could have a world cup bubba! hahaha. we are also bbq'ing, round my dads, and watching the footie, not that hubby is really a footie man but we are going anyways, think i may invest in some girlie mags to keep me entertained, i get so bored of footie lol. hope everyone has a good w/e oooo and im also buying a new sofa which im super excited about! woooopie! xxxxx
  • You never guess what im doing....having a world cup bbq! Seems like the popular thing todo. Lets hope the weather is good. More keen on the food than the footie mind.
    Sunday have a relaxing day with Dh and DD then in the eve seeing some of the guys from work as havent seen them for ages as im currently on maternity leave.

Have a good weekend guys xxx
  • No footie here, both hubby & I hate it so it's banned in our house! Lol. Dunno what we'll do, both skintasaurus so probably just chill at home with dd.
  • O dear seems im the only one who likes the footie!!lol. Hope you all have a fab weekend anyhoo and the weather is meant to be nice!!yay. image x