Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The Insane Gang - Another chapter

15678911»

Replies

• Vicsy - ah it's good they are being proactive and hopefully you will get some answers. My only suggestion re sa is to get hubby to do it somewhere half way (haha!) Perhaps you'll have to 'tease' it out of him on the drive over! - Sorry that is very filthy and inappropriate!!!

Still no symptoms, have just this week started to wee a lot but other than that nada! Was talking to my mum today and she said she never had any symptoms with me or my sister so maybe it's genetic??

Bubblicious - glad 2ww isn't dragging and that your bloods show you did ov.

xx
  • Kernow, that was really funny, he he he.
  • Kernow that made me laugh spec as I assumed Vicsy OH would be driving lol!

Vicsy am sure that as the ladies said on the other thread once you're mind knows things are being done you will get your bfp in no time!

Bubblicious; glad the 2ww is going fast for you... hope your bloodds turn ok that u ov'd this month xx

Kernow: I think it has dragged!! It seems so slow to me! guess its cos I'm waiting for the 12 weeks to come for the scan.... have worked it out it should be around the 18th july so am focusing on that!

Vicsy you asked about my thyroid... an under active one (which I have) can cause mc if its not treated I am on tablets for it so it shouldn't be a prob but it means I have a blood test every few weeks to check my levels and my tablets are adjusted just to make sure

babydust to all you lovely ladies xx

ps as this thread is getting long do you think we need a new one soon?
  • Hi jen. Yes I agree about the thread. What should we call it?

V x x
  • dunno something with Insane gang so we can find it - maybe part 2 / part 3 or continues???

Am rubbish with names lol!
    Jen x
  • Agree we need a new one! xx
  • Hi all,

Kernow and Jennifuree, I am also in shock about how quickly time passes and can't believe how far along you both are already! It barely seems like yesterday that you were posting about your BFPs! At this rate your babies will be saying their first words in what seems like... oh, another month or two?

Vicsy, I'm so glad the doctor was helpful. And don't be daft, you don't bring the mood down or anything - I have never once thought that you moan about things! oh and I am in full agreement with Kernow's suggestion with regard to the SA - find a secluded layby en route and get to work, lol! Just don't get arrested!

Bubblicious, I'm glad the 2ww is passing quite quickly so far - being busy is always a great help isn't it?! I hope the second blood tests went well?

Susiee, it is lovely to hear from you and I'm glad you are feeling better after your holiday, although obviously it is an extremely difficult and emotional time for you both. It sounds like you are getting lots of advice and support at least. Fingers tightly crossed that it is something like a blockage which can be cleared, but if not at least there is other help available... I'm not trivialising IVF at all as my auntie went through it and I know it can be hard and emotionally draining - but at least the technology is tried and tested and in common use now. I should add my auntie got a healthy baby girl as a result of it! image Please do let us know how it goes and know that we are all here if you need a chat any time whatsoever. xxx

I think I ov'd today as I had the usual symptoms of it being near yesterday and then had cramps, sharp niggles in my left hand side and slightly blood-streaked CM today (sorry!) The blood in the CM is new - at least, I have never noticed it before - but I'm sure I've heard other people say they get spotting when they ov so I can only assume it's related. I don't know whether it's actually from the egg being released or whether the LH surge can just make you bleed a tiny bit - does anyone know, purely out of curiosity?

Anyway, we BD'd last night and the night before, so assuming I am right about ov-ing (I'm pretty much certain based on symptoms) hopefully I'm in with a chance. I am not getting my hopes up though as obviously the previous four months have not been successful. I'm planning to continue forgetting about dates during the 2ww and will just test on hubby's birthday (the 3rd) if AF isn't here (I actually think she'd be a couple of days late by then). Fingers crossed anyway!

In a way I am glad that my body tells me when I am ov-ing but in a way I am not as it doesn't really allow me to properly forget and just BD when I want to if I am fully aware of when it is happening! I may as well have used the blimmin' OPKs for all the good forgetting dates has done in the end! xx
  • Hi girls

I've started up a new thread, I hope you don't mind. I was going to call it 3 down 3 to go but thought that may alienate any newbies that may want to join us. I don't like to leave Sarahbear either as she is the founder even if she only pops in every now and again, if that makes sense, I also thought it might put us under pressure, so I stuck with the chapters lol. ( can you tell I overthink things sometimes - lol)

Susiee, I have had the book in my car for over a week and kept missing the post so I gave it to my mam to post so you should have it in the next day or so. I do hope it helps you and apologies for the delay. Great news about your holiday though, I really do think being on holiday takes the stresses away. It must have been very difficult to tell the parents, but I too told ours and really think it's nice to be able to chat to them about stuff.

Tilty and Jen, I like the idea's about pulling over - he he. Knowing our luck we would get caught. Ha ha ha.

Tilty, I think we must ov at the same time, as I think I have too, I also get the CM with a little blood too, How strange. I think testing on your hubbies birthday would be really nice and fab for a BFP.

Bubbliscious, how are you getting on? How is your 2ww going?

Jen, is your daughter excited yet about being a big sis again?

Well, not sure how things are for me this month, hubby is poorly so not doing much bding. He has a chest infection and can hardly breath and snores really badly lol, so he's in the spare room. Hey ho. I think for this month what will be will be. Had a chat with my Slimming World consultant as i just can't seem to get a grip of anything at the minute. I think it's a bit of everything such as work, my weight gain, our non existent bathroom and having to go to work to shower everyday and obviously ttc. It just all gets too much doens't it? She was so lovely, so I'm hoping my focus will stay my weight and exercise this month. Pilates is fab.

I think I just feel better now that doc is doing tests and that I just relax about things a little now, on the ttc front anyway. I think it would be a miracle if we fell this month - lol.

Anyway, I'd better stop my ramblings now - lol.

See you all in the other thread. I wonder who's month it will be this month, we are doing really well so far, we've had 3 in 3 months I think.

V xxx