Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

bluebird!!!!!

Hi bluebird, Nice to see you back! Where have you been? Guess you may be off this week because it is half term? I'm off until Sunday which is great because I am not feeling up to much at the moment! Any good news with you? I was hoping to hear a BFP?? Thinking of you. Take care, George,x :\)

Replies

• Hey George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for writing to me. I am so pleased for you and your excellent news. No news for me unfortunately, got the smiley face but also got the af bang on time!!!! Was funny though, even though i got a smiley face, i didnt get a mucus plug that i saw! Anyway, on countdown once again and have reached day 8 so will be starting to test again from Friday so fingers crossed! Yes, you are right, i am off this week for half term and its lovely! Work is a total pain at the mo and pretty stressful which doesnt really help with the ttc! Hoping that as i am more relaxed this week and optimum time is at the end of the weekend, that makes a difference! So when is your little one due? Bet you cant wait! Really hope that everything goes well for you. How old is your other little one? Have you told them yet? I expect its too early. i am glad i didnt tell my son because it would be worse having to then say that there wouldnt be a baby after all so i'm glad i didnt. Sorry to hear that you arent feeling so great though. At least it will all be worth it in the end! Take great care of yourself and hope to hear from you again soon. love and kisses (and a hug for your oh too image ) bluebird xxxx
  • Hi bluebird, I'm sorry your AF arrived but I am really keeping my fingers crossed that you get the good news you so deserve soon. Relaxing seems to be the key. Appears we managed it when we had a week off together and went away for a few days. I had a scan today and saw my tiny baby and a strong heartbeat. I am just about 6 weeks (due around 22nd Jan) so it's very early days still and I am obviously nervous after last time. Still, we are further forward. This is my first, my OH has 2 children but they are older (12 and 16). We won't tell them until we get past the 12 week stage. I don't mind feeling unwell if I know all is OK, I feel happier for the scan today. Keep in touch bluebird. I won't forget your kindness and how you helped me through my m/c in Feb. Take care & wishing you loads of luck. Love George, x :\)

[Modified by: George35 on May 31, 2007 06:03 PM]
  • Hi George. What a lovely message! Thank you for your kind words. How exciting seeing your little baby! Brings tears to my eyes thinking about it image When i had my son, i bled v early on which turned out to be nothing thankfully but they sent me for a scan at 7 weeks and i remember seeing the heartbeat and crying! lol. I am sure you must be nervous and if it ever happens for me, i will be too until i get past the danger time. Keep smiling, they say that the morning sickness is a very good indicator that things are good. Seeing a stong heartbeat too must have made you very happy. Bet your oh is over the moon too! Good idea waiting to tell the other children, always the safest thing i think. I hadnt told my son i was pregnant last year which was as welll. I really am so pleased for you George, i will definitely keep in touch if you promise to do the same and let me know how everything is progressing. I am day 11 so guess what the weekend holds for us!!!! image Please take good care of yourself and hope to speak to you soon. love and kisses, bluebird xxxx (Barbara x)
  • Hey George, so pleased to hear your scan went ok! Does really reassure you doesn't it, and its so amazing seeing a heartbeat so early on!

Bluebird, sorry to hear your af turned up. Hope you have lots of fun this weekend making babies so you can join the pregnancy forum very soon!! Sending you lots of baby dust.

Liz xxx
  • Hi George and LizB. Hope you are both keeping well you pregnant things you!!!! Well, my af due next Monday or thereabouts but sadly already getting the tell tale signs that af is on its way. Feeling very bloated and have some dull tummy pains so think i know what they are for!!!! They always come a week before af due so wont be surprised. Its a big shame really because had i not have had my mc in Oct last year, my baby was due this week. Its a bit tough but i do know that it obviously happened for a reason and better that than it all going very wrong. Anyway, lots of love and kisses to you both and i really hope that you are looking after yourselves. love n kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Hi George and Liz B, So glad you are both keeping well and enjoying(!!) being PG. I hope you are both feelin as well as is possible and that youre wee babies are growing well!! Good luck with everything, you both deserve it. You were all there for me during the months of ttc before i dissapeared!!!

Bluebird, i have everythign crossed for you! Found out i dont ovulate till day 21 which is later than i thought, had another good crack at it tonight so fingers crossed. AF not due till 28th june though so a bit of a wait ahead!!

jellybaby xxxxxx
  • Thanks Bluebird & Jellybaby. I'm doing OK, feeling very tired and off certain foods but I don't mind as long as everything is OK. I am of course worried about another m/c, and even keep wondering about a missed m/c. Counting down to 12 weeks (4 to go!). I really hope you get the good news you deserve soon. As for the AF symptoms BB, I had these big time only to discover I was pg! Don't give up hope! Love George, xx
  • Hi George
    Thanks for the mail hun. My blooming internet is down at home so sneaking on here to post at work! Well, i did have af symptoms when i was pregnant with my son and then i was so you never know. I am now three days late but that's nothing unusual for me. Hope i am wrong but the usual af symptoms are very strong at the mo. I may test but prob wait until the weekend. Glad to hear that you are doing well. Must only be 3 weeks to go for you now so keeping everything crossed for you. Please take good care of yourself. Lots of love to you and the bump image
    Hi Jellybaby and LizB, hope you are both feeling well. Hows the ttc going jellybaby? I dont think i need to test but i might if nothing happens by the weekend. Day 21 is late for ov but then when i fell preggers in September, i hadnt had a period at all in August!!!! Stupid body! lol.
    Lots o love and kisses to you all, bluebird xxxx
  • Nice to hear from you and good luck Bluebird! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm doing OK. I am really worrying about whether all is well, my 6-week scan was 3 weeks ago. I saw the midwife this week and have my NHS "12 week" scan at week 14. So efficient! I am paying for a private scan for the nuchal fold test, given my age, and am having this week 13, as the consultant is on his holidays the week before this, and you have to have it between 11-14 weeks!! I'm hoping the scan brings the good news I am so desperately hoping for and that I can start to enjoy being pg. Thinking of you and looking forward to hearing from you again soon. Take care, George, xx
  • Thanks George, nice to hear from you too. I am now 6 days late but got a bfn yesterday as expected. Being as my periods are so irregular, i am not really surprised. I truly belive that my mc last October was my last chance due to my age but we'll see. Once af arrives, going to start counting again. Got another reflexology session booked which will hopefully help. Last time i had one, i got a smiley face on clear blue ov tests almost straight away! Really keeping my fingers crossed for you that the scan goes well, please keep in touch and let me know. I bet you cant wait to see and hear that all is well. Sending you lots of love and hugs for the scan. Take very good care of yourself and hopeully hear from you soon. lots of love, bluebird xxxx PS where in the uk are you if you dont mind me asking, sorry if you have already told me!!!!
  • Hi Bluebird, Don't give up because of your age. My boss's wife had her 3 children... all in her 40's. Let's hope that the hormone level is not high enough yet and you actually get a BFP. That would be great news! I'll let you know about the scan but it's not for over 3 weeks yet. I'm sure it will feel like forever! Off on holiday in a few days though so I'm hoping my mind may be taken off it for a week or so. Speak again soon & keeping my fingers crossed for you. George, x PS: I live in Northants.
  • Hi George
    Thanks for keeping in touch, glad to hear that all is well. Not long now til your scan so you must be getting excited. Thank you for your encouraging words. I did test again as i was over 2 weeks late but BFN! Still no sign of af but that's what happened to me the time i did fall last year. No period for a couple of months, went on holiday and bang! When i came back refreshed and relaxed, i fell. I havent totally given up, good to hear about your boss's wife, there's hope fo rme yet! My friend at work had her baby when she was 44 so you never know. Hope you had a fab holiday and got plenty of relaxation. Hope to hear from you again soon. Lots of love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Bluebird, Sorry i have not replied, been a mad few weeks in teaching but now on 7 weeks of glorious summer hols!!! hee hee. TTc is looking up, now had my second smiley face in a row from my ov sticks yesterday so been trying extra hard. Have now come to conclusion that we may not have been ovulating before as i had been on the pill for 10 years and may have taken time to settle down?

Please dont give up hope, i know how demoralising it is but keep you chin up. I hope you are feeling well and i have verything crossed for you and I!!!
    love jellybaby xxxxxxxxxxxx ;\)
  • Hi Bluebird. Don't give up hope!! It can definately still happen for you. I am back from my hols and had a lovely break in the sunshine. Today I saw the midwife and heard the baby's heartbeat so I am finally allowing myself to feel a little excited! My scan is next week so I will update you after that. Still keeping my fingers crossed for some positive news from you!! Good luck Jellbaby too!! I concieved (both times) after the smiley face so they do work! Love George, x
  • cheers george!! Glad to hear you are feeling positive. bet you cant wait to see the wee one properly!! Let us know how it goes, take care and ejoy, luv jellybaby xxxxxximage
  • Hi George and Jellybaby. Great to hear from you both. But Jellybaby, what are you doing onhere with two smiley faces???? Surely you should be doing something else? lol. xxxx Glad you had a good trip George, and you heard your little one's hearbeat! How fabulous. Must have made you feel really good. You must let me know how the scan goes image Still holding onto a shred of hope although cant count at the mo becasue af now 3 weeks late grrrrrrrrrrrr. Mind you, i did fall last time after missing an af so who knows??? Lots of love and kisses to you both, bluebird xxxxx
  • Hi bluebird & Jellybaby, Hope you are both well. How is the ttc going? Any sign of that AF bluebird or do you have fabulous news for me?? I really hope so. What about you Jellybaby? As promised the latest update from me... I had my nuchal fold scan yesterday at 13 weeks and all appears well. I feel so relieved. Wishing you both lots of luck and hope to hear from you soon. Take care, George, xx
  • Hi George, so glad your scan went well! Its such a relieve isn't it.

Bluebird & Jellybaby - fingers crossed for you, sending you a load of babydust can't wait to hear some good news from you really soon.

Liz xxx
  • Hi george glad to hear scan went well!!!! How cute was your wee baby?? Was it moving lots?

LizB thanks for the luck!!! Well i did all i could physically do this month- poor oh at one point actually begged me to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Af due some time between sat and wed so got my fingers crossed that ov kits have been worth it. Hows things with you and your wee bump!! image

Bluebird how are you? Havent seen you on for a while- good luck sweetie!!!

luv n hugs jellybaby xxxxxxxxxx :\)
  • Hi Jellybaby, I'm good thanks. Starting to get more of a bump now, I am 17 weeks tomorrow and really looking forward to my next scan on the 30th July. Started feeling movements like a fish wiriggling in my tummy which I am hoping is the baby!!!

Made me laugh your oh had to beg you to stop! lol! Fingers crossed you have done it this month and will be joining us on the pregnancy forum.

love Liz xxx