Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

COULD IT BE NEED ADVICE

Hi Girls,

This month again Im a little confused. Ive been ttc for 7 months I have irregular cycles.
Last month we decided to use opk and on day 38 we got a +veon opk and did so for a furthur 3 days.
I was under impression tht 14 days after ovulation af shows up if not pg.

I AM NOW ON DAY 61 MY LONGEST EVER CYCLE AND IT HAS BEEN 23 DAYS SINCE I GOT MY FIRST +VE WITH OVULATION TEST.

SO I WAS THINKING THIS TIME I MAY AHVE DONE IT, I DONE A HPT LAST MONDAY AND IT WAS -VE IT WAS A FIRST RESPONCE TEST
TODAY I DECIDED ID DO AN EBAY TEST THT I HAD, AND AGAIN I GOT A BFN

IM SOO CONFUSSED MY DR IS NO HELP!

I JUST WONDERED IF ANY OF U HAD HAD ANYTHING SIMILAR OR HAD ANY ADVICE FOR ME.

THANKS
KELLY

Replies

• hi honey im also late (though not as late as you) i have also getting -ve its not over till af comes so keep hoping honey , maybe you should see gp for a blood test they are more reliable than urine tests im sending tons of baby dust your way love leighxxxxxx
  • Hi Kelly, don't know much about this....just wanted to say good luck!! xxxxxx
  • hi leigh,
    thank you very much, i done a test today another bfn gp is not helpful i just have to suffer is silence
    thank you
  • hey kelly ...im really sorry for your bfn...dont know much about all this but i just wanted to wish u luck...i would agree with momma king i think you should go back to your gp and see if he can do a scan just to make sure theres nothing wrong...goodluck image
  • Hi Aeris,

Im in the middle of changing my gp at the mo as my old gp was rubbish, when i told him me af was irregular and i was ttc he suggested i go on the pill.

So im going to make an apt with new gp (a lady so hopefully she will be more understanding) on monday.

thank you

kelly
  • Hi Kelly,
    I am in a similar situation to you and would be interested to hear how you get on with your gp. Hope everything goes well and you get some useful advice. xxx
  • hi shrewpin
    What is your situation?

I am currently on day 63 and it has been 25 days since i got a +ve with opk.
    Ive got to wait until friday week to see gp, but i willlet u know