Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Poll-how many months

13»

Replies

• AF due at beginning of April so will be trying after that. This will be our first month TTC our first baby. Yay! x
  • month 3 of ttc child number 2
    already frustrated but feel selfish when i see others 12 months plus
    good luck x
  • This is our 2nd month ttc baby #2. Got pregnant first month with my daughter but don't think it's going to be as easy second time round. I'm worried about my age (35) as the chances are getting slimmer and slimmer.

BD to all xx
  • 8 months now for us but only 1 AF in that time so getting help! Fingers crossed! xx
  • Hey everyone
    Well we just hit 13 months but I have PCOS so I'm sure theres a couple of months to go before we get anywhere
  • This is our 5th or 6th month
  • 9th cycle since coming off the pill, trying for first baby
    spent the first 5months posting on here like crazy but took a break because TTC was all I could think about and didn't help OH perform either
    now we have better and more frequent BD so hoping that it happens soon

baby dust to all
  • I went on the internet to find my most fertile days and we BD every one of those days plus one extra one for luck... and it worked (hubby said if it didn't work he was never doing it again :lolimage
  • I am on Month 1 of ttc no.2. It took us 2 years and fertility drugs to concieve ds who is 6 months so i'm hoping it doesnt take that long this time. It was the longest 2 years of my life and the most miserable i think! image Think AF is on its way as i am getting cramps. Not gonna tell hubby i'm using my fert monitor just gonna use it and pounch on him at appropriate times!! lol