Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Sunshine!!!

2»

Replies

• hi where about ru staying next week? ive lived in Inverness all my life.the glen mhor hotel is lovely,good choice.Inverness has grown so much in the last 10 years and thats the reason for a shortage of jobs.there are 2 new primary schools opening soon though.1 opens after the summer hols xx
  • My a/f arrived today so it wont be a december baby for me..Good luck to everyone else ttc, hopefully I will have better luck next month
    Anna
  • Hi Anna,im so sorry to hear that.we all know exactly what you're going through.when you spend the week before af is due feeling really positive,its so hard to pick yourself back up again.
    hope you're ok,lots of love,Gayle xx
  • Hi Anna, sorry to hear about a/f!! Fingers crossed for you for this next month!! Take care xxxxx
  • Hi Anna- sorry to hear a/f came a knocking. It feels like such a kick in the teeth and it always makes me feel down. However, after a couple of days I have remembered that I will get another go in a couple of weeks. I have to say that it is the ONLY good thing about ttc- that you always get another shot each month. Chin up old bean image