Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

AF NO SHOW???????????

well af didnt show today,wondering if that small bleed was a mini af but have had backache and sore boobs like i would normally have in the 2nd part of my cycle for the last 2 weeks since the bleed.has any1 ever had pmt after their period or was it more like implantation.not moody eating tons not sure if af is late or due 2nd sept any ideas ???? xx

Replies

• have you done a test? x x
  • CLAIRE PLEEEAAASSSEEE TEST!!!! got my knickers in a twist when i read your post!! i so hope its your turn hun.my fingers are crossed so tightly for you mate. please let it be a BFP!!! love Gayle xxxxxx
  • TEST TEST TEST!!!!!! XXXimage
  • Do a test and see what that says, remember if it is a negative it could just be too early to tell.Good luck!

charlie x 10+5
  • well bfn ,but pee was so clear u could see through it,sorry tmi....will test again in morning but if that says no will work with being due on 2nd sept and that it was mini af xx
  • well bfn ,but pee was so clear u could see through it,sorry tmi....will test again in morning but if that says no will work with being due on 2nd sept and that it was mini af xx
  • Hi Claire, will be keeping everything crossed for you, so good luck xxxxxx
  • it could just be too early to detect, if its the same tomoz then wait a week and test again if no AF still.

good luck!
    charlie x
  • thanks girls
    cant see how it could be mini af cos had some of my usual pmt signs last 2 weeks but u never know.ill be up with the larks tommorrow xx
  • Good luck Claire
  • good luck in the morning claire.. which tests are you using.. I tried the one you can use 4 days early this time, and it was + was there straight away, I was gobsmacked, cos in previous tests in past i have waited till due af and the + was always so faint with other cheaper tests.
    I recommend these early test ones.. especially with early morning pee lol
    keep us informed hun
    caz x
  • Have you done the test yet? Good luck claire I've got everything that will still cross crossed. Lisa xxx
  • Good luck Claire!! Hope you get a bfp xxxxx
  • hi girls
    well another bfn,think it may have been mini af ,will wait and see what 2nd sept brings ,cant understand why ive had backache and sore boobs for last 2 weeks if not due on though.still no af....xx
  • Hi Claire, sorry you got a bfn. But it's not over till a/f arrives!! Keep positive....it may just be too soon to test yet. Good luck xxxxx
  • thinking of you claire xxxxxxx
  • hi claire...sorry for the bfn...
    how frustating!
    as usual...its not over till she's here
  • hi claire never mind about the the bfn its not over till she arrives i have evertything crossed for you , when will you test again?
    love and babydust leighxxx
  • Sorry for the BFN but like others said it's not over until Aunt Flo arrives. Still keeping everything crossed for you....Lisa xxx