Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Could someone slap me please?

I'm 6dpo and symptom spotting like a nutcase.

I'm trying not to even think about being pg (so on reflection, BE isn't the best place to be right now!)

I thought I'd make some kind of 2ww pledge ... feel free to add any of your idiosyncracies to it and sign the 2ww pledge of allegiance with me!

1. I will pee on nothing until the day AF is due.

2. I will not grope my boobs, not even in private and just for a second, to see if they hurt. Because they will hurt if I keep groping them.

3. I will not attribute every twinge I get between my ribcage and my knees to something that could be related to my uterus.

4. I will not stop, even momentarily outside babywear shops or in babywear departments of shops I am already in.

5. Whilst permitted to look at other people's babies and enjoy how cute they are, I will not permit myself to compare my imaginary baby to them.

6. I will not examine my cm on the off chance that my charting was wrong and I didn't OV when I thought I had.

http://tt.lilypie.com/L2Kh0.png

Replies

• ill hold you too it honey, im due in 6 days and i am trying very hard this month to be relaxed and after symptom spotting for the last 4 months and have no luck i have given up on the hope of it being a bfp!

Good luck honey im in this 1ww with you!
    xcx
  • good luck to you both girls... hang on in there - will be SO worth it in the end x
  • I'm with you all the way. I've been a big symptom spotter this month. I must say though, my boobs are rather sore but have no other symptoms at all. AF due in 10 days so will try and calm down till then image
  • you go girl - i am crap and poas this morning - bfn of course as i am only 4 dpo - plonker!