Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

eeek new tests are here...

2»

Replies

• Dont do anything drastic like that...i said sit on them dont banish them...they may need to chat with u......
  • Dont do anything drastic like that...i said sit on them dont banish them...they may need to chat with u......
  • KIM TESTS DON'T TALK TO YOU!!!!!!! ITS IN UR HEAD!!!!!

*lilac tuts how many time do i have to tell her*
  • Clasp her hand over her mouth in horror...dont say such evil things!!!!! We both know youve heard them dont make out u havent! After 6months they let u in on their secret world, but only to the lucky ones!!!! On a lighter note have just had EWCM again!!! Cervix is high up again shall i c if i can drag him off his sickbed..never know!!!! xxxxxx
  • Do it for your country man!!!!
    xxxx

pssst kim....still just u, u nutter!!!
  • Ah bummer you got a bfn but I reckon this month is your month and you've just tested too early!

See, I haven't left yet, I still lurk here to check on my girlies and I'm waiting for you to move over to pg forum before I move over there permanently!

Wait a few more days and test again.

And Kim... yes drag him off his sickbed, if it worked for SB it could work for you too lol

Good luck ladies, I'll be back to check on you soon xxx
  • Thanks tequila ur a loyal cycle buddy even if u r pg!!! Think i'll test at the weekend and see!
    xxxx
  • Hide those tests away until the weekend and ignore those naughty naughty girls trying to get you to test early and sending triplets your way !!
    Would be great to see you on the preg forum and no matter when you test if you've done it you'll know soon enough xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ps Doesn't Friday count as the 1st day of the weekend now hehehe
  • OK i admit my mind may be slightly unhinged, but hey i happy thats what counts! Sickbed it is...think i may start sending some rudey txts just to get his spirits up of u know what i mean, cant hurt wrote this month off anyway!!! Hey tequila, glad to c u havent left us, hope everythings is going well with ur pg hun, u and SB r right mayb injured sperm is what i need!! xxxxxxx
  • well i think friday is 14dpo so friday should count as the weekend i think!!
    xxx
  • eek thursday.....okay but if its bfn that'll suck 4 a pressie!
    x

I know rosered u gotta stick with me thou, gonna have to take u over with me and kim too!
    xxx
  • hey what about me im nearly in month 7 too! can i hold your hand?
    dont worry lilac sure it was prob too early, i tested on cd24 and on cd30 now but i know im not pg x gd luck
  • honey we'll take you too! can't leave u behind! hold my a hand and we're all run into the pg sunset together!!!!
    xxxxx
  • Sorry to hear it was a BFN, really hope it was just too early for you to test.

Fingers cross AF has lost her way and doesn't find you for at least 9 months!
  • Hey you can't leave me behind!! I don't wanna go into month 6!!! Not ov'd yet but am using my monitor and got a high today and dh looked very scared!!! Also taking EPO so I'm going all guns ablazing this month!!! How often do you think we should BD??

Em
    xx
  • every1 can come honey we never leave a man...woMAN behind!!!
    If u got a high today bd tonight tomorrow, one day off then bd again!!! GOOD LUCK!
    XXXX
  • pg sunset ha ha you crack me up i had a right old giggle then!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx