Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

claire01???

wheres claire01? she was going to work on thursday morning and hasnt been seen since!!!!!!!!!!!

hey claire,feckin af showed up yesterday grrr!!! anyway,after a very emotional day yesterday,im feeling alot better today! where were you in my hour of need mate lol!! thank god for claire21,who kept me sane last night lol!!!

if it wasnt for this chatroom i reckon id be tipped over the edge.this is my therapy!!! anyways hows you?? xx

Replies

• hi gayle
    so sorry hun,work was really busy and ive had a stinking cold.my boy had his tonsils out today and ive not long been home..
  • ok ok stop with the guilt trip,you're forgiven! nah seriously though hows he doing??? i had mine out when i was 18 and it was so awful.giving birth was less painful!!! poor you love,you've got your hands fullfeel bad for my rant now xxxxxxx
  • feel better now ,got a cuppa.went to bed at 1.00am got up at 5.30 am.had to be at hosp by 7.30 am.watched them put my boy under then burst into tears.ive been really scared for him as i always react badly to anasthetic,but hes ok now .sat with phone by my side in case they ring.going back early tommorrow.havent even worked out when my ov may be yet as too worried.am on day 7 now .maybe well both get jan babies.am going for blood test on 27th to see if im ov as had no signs since misc.how u feeling?
  • p.s dont feel bad.i feel bad for not being there for you.hoped it might be good news
  • aw your poor boy,its so hard being a mum.seeing them poorly just breaks your heart. im feeling good now.its day 3 and im feeling relaxed.maybe all whats going on will be enough to keep your mind off things,and that might just do the trick!!!!! xx
  • i hope so,if not ov im hopng doc might give clomid or something.anyway i will speak to you tommorrow as my eyes are so sore i think they are going to pop out.it will be evening though as he comes hame tommorrow YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nite hun..
  • night night speak soon xx
  • Hi Girlies, Glad your feeling better Gayle and I'm very flattered, sane and the word Claire21 don't normally go together in the same sentence, although I got told off yesterday for swearing so now I'm just doing this f**k, so it's not so offensive!!! And Claire, glad your little fellas ok, I've had my tonsils out and it was awful - but feeling glad that its not as bad as being in labour, and Ive had kidney stones and they say that is similar so maybe i'll tell them to leave off the horse tranquilizers for the first part of labour!!! Hope you get on at the doctors ok. Some drs do give you clomid but some refer you to the hospital, if they do refer you - you can always buy it online. A friend bought it, it didn't work for her but ovulation wasn't her problem, but the hospital took to long to figure it out she was going mad and would of tried anything!! Glad your well ladies, claire xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • hi claire21 hows you? hows Eddie? any flutterings yet? who told you off for swearing lol??????? xx
  • F***ing marvelous thanks treacle!!! I am pretty sure the little critter did something yesterday - I think he was kicking in temper as his mum isn't allowed to swear anymore!! But there was definately something and then I felt all watery inside (was a bit worried my pelvic floor had given way ha ha) and then today I got a doppler so I've been listening to his heartbeat - in between cleaning my oven and fridge, although must remember to turn the tumble dryer off next time i listen to it!!! We are going away at the weekend and Petes mum and dad are looking after the furry children for us, so my house as got to be like a new pin, or she will do it whilst I'm away - and i will not be happy, its bad enough when she rearranges my cushions - arh, don't get me started I'll put myself back into a bad mood again!!!!!!!! Oh, the web editor told us to refrain from swearing as some people find it offensive, fair comment I suppose but f***king hell - I f***ing love swearing !!!!!!
  • Hi claire21,sounds like your gonna be busy with the old housework then.nightmare!!! glad to hear Eddie is doing well.im lol about the swearing thing!!!!! you certainly dont offend me love,you crack me up!!! xx
  • Bloody lovely to hear - thanks honey!! I've done the fridge the oven, the cutlery drawer and I've changed the sheets on the bed. I could get obsessive about it and start hoovering the decking but that might be one step too far!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx