Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

AF not shown yet

Hiya guys

My Af was due today but so far nothing gona wait till tomorrow am and if still not here do a test. But it'l probably appear before then. Hows everyone else?

jen xx :lol:

Replies

• sorry jen just asked if you were gonna test tomorrow on daisysnail's thread. as i said there its day25 for me tomorrow and last month my cycle was 25 days so will be wondering when to test. good luck! xx
  • Snap i just answered you on that one. How long you been ttc? You could always use a 4 day early test if not sure of cycle. xx
  • This is my second month i have 2 boys already so been through this before. it took 6 months the first time which isn't as long as some but it is when you go through all that time trying not to get pg then when you actually try it takes ages! fell straight away last time but doesn't seem to be the case this time. i think i will get one of those early tests this time round though
  • Good luck jen for 2morro, will be me this time nx wk..will bw on looking for ur news!!.thanks jo, looks like were in the same boat, ive already gor two boys who are 2 and 3, what about u?
  • One is five, into 2nd year of school after holidays and the other is 3 so slightly older than yours. I can only imagine yours must be a handful as mine are bad enough. they are so loving and cute but they spend most of the time in a heap on the floor play fighting. they're so funny, they stand at the loo together weeing into the toilet. I said to oh the other day, what if we have another boy? they'll be three of them round the toilet! i wouldn't mind as i think boys are lovely but it would be nice to try out a girl this time. how about you?
  • Hi woomummy

This is my first so really nervous. I will test with my first pee of the day (tmi) aslong as af stays away. Goodluck to you too. xx
  • A handfull is defo a gd word, im glad its not just mine that seem to be rolling around fighting all the time, dont get me wrong there best buds, only 15months apart, but i couldnt do it so quick again, they give u loads of love tho dont they!!! Wed love a girl, i love my boys but would like to parent both sexes if poss...also tho there so close i think it wud be strange if we had another boy...but as long its healthy it doesnt matter does it! xxx

HI jen fingers crossed for u hun xxxx
  • good luck Jen with your test this morn.. heres hoping for BFP.
    caz xxx
  • hi jen , good luck testing, keep us all up todate, fingers and toes crossed fiz xx