Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is this a silly? But can you get Evap lines twice?

Hello,

Just wanted to know if you could get evap lines twice? I suppose it is possible. The 1st test i did on wednesday was negative with fmu but when i got home there was pink line, It was a strong pink line but it was thin.

Picture of it in this topic
http://www.babyexpert.com/chatroom/topic/154798

It might be hard to see but i dont need to squint or anything but obviously as it was after allocated time i took it as a evap line.

Did another 1 yesterday morning with fmu, i really dont know if i looked at it close enough but i noticed this afternoon after i finished work that there was very very very faint line, fainter than the 1st line of wednesdays test, i can also see that its pink.

Im guessing i should take that as a evap line also, can you get evap lines 1 after another?
I remember few months back i thought i was pregnant and i did a couple of tests with SD brand, but i never got a evap line afterwards, so why am i getting them everytime now? image
I bet i sound well obssessed, im just still hoping, after seeing i had nothing on my test yesterday i just took it that i wasnt pregnant so i just forgot about it all and i was ok about it but after seeing this faint line again today, i aint got a clue what to think.

MPP
xxx

Replies

• hi i dont know much about evap lines but have always heard that they wont be coloured. as its the hcg hormone that turns the test pink and if no hcg the evap line would be grey. have you got a first response you could use. i know all these tests arent cheap but if it would put your mind at rest either way it might be worth it. i have never had an evap line in my tests and i am a poas addict!
  • Hi berly,

Thanks for your reply. image
    Ive got a twin pack of FR and 3 SD ones left, ill have a go at a FR in the morning.

MPP
    xxx
  • Hi berly,

Thanks for your reply. image
    Ive got a twin pack of FR and 3 SD ones left, ill have a go at a FR in the morning.

MPP
    xxx
  • i have the cheap ebay tests to satisfy my addiction. and bought a twin pack of FR the other day to use when i get a positive on a cheapie first. good luck for the morning x