Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cramp cramp cramp

2»

Replies

• I didnt know I was with lo til I tested at 18 dpo. I only tested cos I had a hangover from sun am(it was a good night) til wednesday. They were normal tests but a hospital test on the friday said bfn (20dpo) so dont give up hope yet. Some people have no symptoms!!xx
  • You are soooo right. I am being rubbish with PMA at the mo i think it is because I am trying to not get my hopes up you know. I should not even be feeling this way really as this is only my first month of trying?

I have never noticed the blue veins even though i thought as seen as i came off the pill this will be a new thing that I get?

xx
  • well, I came off the pill 2 yrs ago, so I know its not that. AF is due around the 31st so could be that. Just not noticed the veins to be this prominent before and certainly not this painful.

This may post twice as it didnt seem to work the first time. SOOOOOO sorry lol
  • i had veiny boobs in march and it was due to af coming. not trying to put a downer on you or anything, just letting you know your not going crazy or getting anything massively weird. the pill and implant has left my cycle absolutly f++ked!!! and i stopped it in December x
  • I had all sorts of cramps and twinges. I didn't get anything but cramps when bleeding, when on the pill. I had the pain in groin, going into top of leg.

Have had really bad af pains today, and it's been heavy. But you know how convinced I was I was pg, so you could still be!

Once I saw not pg on CBD, didn't want to see that again. So I know how you feel. xx
  • thanks k-lou just want 1 or the other to happen right now dont want to be waiting ages for af ill just make me feel worse