Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Don' t know where I stand?

Replies

• Options
    And Me!
    Im sooooo broody its untrue!
    And I have so many friends who have young babies or have buns in the oven - I just want that too!

xx
  • Options
    LOL i know i feel so bad for my hubby he wants to be a dad sooo badly and i know he would be a wonderful father. I just want to be a mummy and to have this little buddle of joy that both me and my hubby made. It don;t get any better than that right! image

K xx
  • Options
    Just wanted to say i had to test 6 times before i got BFP with my 1st baby,so there is still hope! Fingers are crossed!! x
  • Options
    Its nice to hear that anything is possible!

I cant wait to see what our baby would look like. Hubby already has a son froma previous relationship who lives with us. Hubby is such a great dad and I love being "mum", but he's all grown up now, so its not the same as starting from the begining together.
    xx
  • Options
    Oh k-lou the body is SO cruel! I really hope you get AF or BFP soon. I would leave it another week before you test though xx Good luck hun x
  • Options
    oh I know how you feel babe, I had a 43day cycle at beginning of year and having all the pg symptoms under the sun but getting bfns I was so low because didnt know where I stood, just in limbo land for 10 days. so happy but yet so sad that af arrived. try to forget about symptom spotting for now and af will soon come unless your pg!! hehe xxxx
  • Options
    Saint Bertie (Mrs Takers) - thanks babe you are soo right this would only be my second real AF so I knew anything could happen really. I think the fact i am not feeling well and all that is just getting to me. Like I said the funny thing was when I went to the nurse and it was a BFN then I actually felt just fine about it. I know we have plenty of time to try so i was ok but now being late still feeling sooo bloated and so on, I just want to have AF.

You know how you feel just before you AF is due and then when it comes it's like a relief, thats what i want to feel image

Anyway I just met the old man again and had a lovely lunch with him. My belly is not feeling too bad , blood taste has now gone though i feel like I am going to fall asleep and I have a dull head ache. Hoping the dull head is a sign AF is coming as I normally get head aches just before image

nikr - thank you honeyimage it;s nice to know there is a little bit of hope maybe?? How many DPO were you?

K xx
  • Options
    Wish I got to have a lovely lunch with my hubby!
    Lucky you!
    xx
  • Options
    lol i know i am sooo pleased he only works 10 mins away he is meeting me after work as well so we will go home together.

He said he wants me to go to bed when we get in and he will make me a nice cuppa and then pop to tescos to get lunch stuff and dinner for tonight. I am very lukcy image

K xx
  • Options
    sounds like it!
    Me and hubby used to work for the same company although he was on the road and i was office based. I used to love it when he would surprise me and turn up unannounced and take me out for lunch.
    Especially when no-one knew we were an item!lol!

Im just thinking im lucky there is no more football on so I can watch corrie and eastenders tonight!
    x
  • Options
    OMG tell me about it! Peter does not even like football but there he was last night shouting out over Spain playing. He was in the bedroom and I could here he shouting!!

I am looking forward to watching BB i am hoked on it lol

k XX
  • Options
    this is the first BB that I havent watched, its just not the same anymore!
    Im the same with Britains next top model - its been crap this series.
    But MTV The Hills, I cant get enough of that!!!
  • Options
    lol I know i have not watched BB for ages but I started to watch this one and two people have been removed already! I watch Britains Next Top Model I hated at first but I still find myself watching it LOL

K xxx
  • Options
    America's next top model is sooooo much better! I love tyra banks and she is so much better than lisa, so I cant help but compare it!

As you can tell, Im trying to think/talk about anything other than "am i preganat"!
    Cant stop going to the loo and checking for AF though! No show yet.
    Im on cd 33 now and longest since comming off the pill has been 34, that was last month and late due to wedding stress i think. other than that, all been 30 days.

I need to shut up no - lol!
  • Options
    Oh my god, I love The Hills!! Its so trashy its great, I really envy their lifestyles. My OH thinks its awful, but he doesnt know what hes missing. Im trying to get all my mates into it too as Im the only one I know that watches it!

I want Laurens wardrobe! xx
  • Options
    Mrs Dickson - LOL me too!!! When did you come off the pill again? I thought it was too good to be true my first real AF to come bang on 28 days!!! Oh well that will teach me i guess.

I don't watch the Hill though i have heard it is good xx
  • Options
    I know what you mean Jem, my OH cant stand it either, but I love it! Thank god for sky plus!
    I want laurens clothes, her job and her hair - oh and I wouldnt be disappointed with her figure!
    I cant stand spencer and I think Heidi lives in a dream world - I cant believe she took spencer back!
    Obsessed.......me??!! lOL!!!
  • Options
    I hate Spencer, and why doesnt he have a job?!
  • Options
    K-lou - start watching the Hills it will change your life...... well maybe not change it just add to it a little bit x
  • Options
    I am not even sure what it is about? I never use to watch TV and now i watch so much!!

k xxx