Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFP and how we did it - warning long!!!

2»

Replies

• FAO bridget Jones,
    Wow after reading your story you have really given me something to think about. It sounds like you have been through similar exp as me. Me and DH have been ttc for 2 years though and not been on pill but like you each month more and more people falling preg and I think to myself " why them and not us", seems so unfair that it's not happening for me and DH. Our relationship at the moment is suffering because our lives seem to revolve around baby's and it's on our minds 24/7. Weve recently had huge argument about it becauase we are hardly BDing coz of press of making a baby, when we do BD sex seems to have become so regime for us!!! I really miss how we were when we first met DH has a low sperm count and is taking multi vit at the min to improve and also proxeed (sperm supplem) so were hoping that improves things. I also purchased Zita West and I recommend it to anyone, she explains things really simply and clearly doesn't she. We've also changed our diet and DH has cut caffeine, chocolate, sweets out and I have done the same so we hope to see an improvement soon but our hopes are fading more and more.
    I have enquired about Acc but it's advised that we both do it for 2 times a week for 3 mnths! Too expensive so not an option. I am taking refelxology for fertility but can't see that working either......
    I feel like we are never going to get our chance, it seems so many miles away from us but yet so near so to hear your story has really inspired me to not give up hope
    Sorry to ramble on
    Congratulations on your preg and a happy healthy nine mnths fo you and lil bean
    xxx
  • a huge congratulations babe! lovely story thanks for sharing!
    hugs xxx
    amandaxx
  • I haven't been able to get on here for a few days but have just read all of your messages and I am so touched, sitting here welling up!
    Thank you girls so much for your support and encouragement, you are all so kind.
    Moomin & Maddie I hope that you have as much success with acupuncture as I did - Maddie twice a week sounds like a lot to me. My therapist usually treats you weekly for the first 6 weeks and then once a month thereafter. Might be worth seeing if there is someone else nearby?
    Anyway, I wish all of you who are still waiting for your BFPs all the luck in the world,stay strong, it will happen even if it feels like it won't. To all you pregnant ones congratulations and lots of good wishes for a fantastic time ahead.
    xxxxxxxxx
  • Congratulations. Have a healthy 9 months.

After everything you did, did you not think of TTC at all? What else did you focus on instead?