Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

K-Lou... are you up yet???

2»

Replies

• Any news K-Lou?
    I did another test this morning, still BFN, but no AF still.

I went out last night and didnt want to drink, just in case, but know everyone would ask questions if I didnt, so I had a bottle of 4% sparkling wine!!!

Hi Lisa Marie - I made it over to baby expert!!!
    xxxx
  • Ahhhh Immense I am sorry to hear you had a BFN image

LOL I know I can't help it LOL well it's still high girls I keep checking as whenever I am on or due on it's low and hard. I am now one day late and still have loads of cm? Though it's white not red or brown so I have no idea what is going on.

My boobs are killing me without a bra on, blue veins are sticking out more, Yesterday during the day I could taste blood in my month though it never lasted that long and I am not sure if I am just trying to see this but the outside of my nipple area looks like I have a darker ring around it??

K xxx
  • Hi K
    Have you felt any of the following?

1) Hungry
    2) Tired
    3) Bloated
    4) Jabbing or aches
  • I will confess - mine is high and softer than usual for this time too!! lol xx

It sounds a bit promising......
  • I nearly feel asleep at 9pm last night though at the party I was all over the place and dancing about. I am not feeling very good today I have woke up with a realy bad head ache and I ache all over. I am still bloated the area above my pubic bone still looks swollen . I am always hungry so can't say anything about this though my belly keeps growling?

I have a really bad belly today but was constipated for a few days before yesterday just thought I would add that in LOL

K xxxx
  • Ooooohhh those symptoms sound great!!!

Hello MrsD, good to see you here.....no more bloody wedding chat!
  • Yip they are all there and no bloody BFP lol ha ha ha

Where is it? I know I am going to come on I think my body is a bit freaked out by the lack of no pill in me anymore.

K xx
  • Hiya K sorry to hear you got a bfn. And no af? Your having a longer cycle now then? You can still get cm when bleeding it just hides it if that makes sense. Did you have fun at party last night? I only have 8days til due on now, this month feels the longest, have you seen twizzle anywhere on your travels?
    xXxXx
  • Actually, regarding the whole cervix thing, it's good that you keep in touch with your body and know what's going on. You'll find when you get your BFP that your cervix gets higher and softer until you just can't find it anymore. This happened to me at about 20weeks and I text my midwife to ask if it was ok. She laughed and told me it was normal and said it was good that I kept in touch with what my cervix was doing.

I had a water birth and my midwives encourged me to feel how dilated my cervix was and as the baby's head came down they asked me to show them how much of my finger was left after touching the baby's head. It was amazing!
  • I guess they are hun, I have not come on yet and only one day late so I am not sure how long it will stay this way.

No I have not seen her babe I was wondering where she was?? I really hope you get your BFP how have you been feeling.

K xx
  • Feeling normal, no symptoms really. Had thrush again so not happy about that makes me feel down. I have been down this weekend so havent been on here, I rather not think about any of it because its getting me down xxx
  • Lisa wow that is amazing image I know sometimes I feel like a freak checking and telling you girls but I want to know how my body changes?

I sooo want a water birth when I ever do fall preg, so will be coming to talk to you about that LOL

Ahh Fi sorry you have thursh again though I think I read that is a good sign in early preg?

K xx
  • You saying that I did have thrush a lot when pg with felicity!!
    I had a water birth too, cant imagine giving birth next time on a bed, It was a great experience and had a weightless feeling which helps when having contractions xxx