Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

OMG - help!

Hi,
Can anyone advise? are first response test's any good?
I had a MC last Sept and we have been trying ever since, last OV date was Valentines night but to be honest I have gone past caring as thought it wont happen and with changes at work (redundancy) was a bit worried about TTC incase found myself in new job etc...
anyway did a FR test today cause I just felt that I was going to get AF (due today..well sometimes is later) and just wanted to make sure so that I dont get hopes up again this month...anyway its got one strong line and one fainter line..i.e. pregnant....according to the packet, so do I buy another test tomorrow from a different brand? trying not to get excited...its so hard...
HELP!

Replies

• oooh gosh very exciting! sounds like a BFP to me...

get a clear blue digital, answer will then be nice and clear for you

good luck hope it is a BFP!

xxx
  • Congratulations, you sound pregnant to me... I would buy a CBD... Let us know...

Fingers crossed for you...

• Ooh, that sounds exciting. I'd get a CB Dig just to confirm. Good luck.
  • Will buy CBD tomorrow..oh dear had a ciggie and quick swig of wine before I looked at the result! no more now though! will keep you posted
    Thank you all
  • This sounds promising!!!!

Let us know the result with CBD.
    I think you'll get the BFP you're hoping for.
    xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/K7SJ0/.png

• Just did another First response (had two in a packet) and same response...but will still get a CBD as still feel like Im going to start AF..no pains just weird feeling...
  • Hi
    i did first response test in november and it gave me accurate positive-sadly i miscarried but result was def right. i also felt like af was going to start but that is a commen symtom of preg as well! Congrats i'd say you are pregnant x
  • oooh fingers crossed for a BFP for you. A faint line is still a ppsitive, good luck.
    Filo x
  • Thanks guys, I am feeling really mixed emotions, quite scared and keep having too check to see if AF has started, I just know if I am pregnant its great but I will also be so scared..
    Also going to have to tell friends and family again even though it will be early as i am seeing friends tmw and family at weekend cause its lots of Birthdays etc coming up and they will wonder why not drinking..couldl say having problems with IBS (I suffer from this regularly) as an excuse but even though we lost our last baby everyone was really supportive cause we told them.
    Hey Ho,
  • Goodluck helen sounds promising let us know how you get on in the morning.

jen xxx
  • Poppy28, sorry to ask but was it done faint and one strong line on the first response?, dont worry if you dont want to answer that.
  • im going to try first response. bogof at boots
    http://tt.lilypie.com/ZXBY0/.png

• course i don't mind helen, my line was quite clear-the same as test line if i remember right but a faint line is still valid. It just means hcg levels still building up. I tested with CB digital the next day as it is nice to see the words pregnant! Makes you really believe it. Good luck with everything x
  • hi can i just add when i fell pg last time i did a test (unsure of make) and i had a strong test line and a weak pos line but i did one the next day and got line but still fainter that test line i did 6 in all until i believed it!!!!!!!!!! my son is 10 months old now xx CONGRATS YOURE PG!!!!
  • Congtrats sounds like your pg Xx
  • eek, how exciting. Congratulations, sounds like it's a bfp to me!

http://tt.lilypie.com/NhOf0/.png

• Congratulations!!! Have you tried a CBD yet?
  • Its sounds v v promising!!!! Good luck fingers crossed, let us know the results!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • congratulations honey xxx
  • Congratulations hun, it all sounds really promising to me. I would do a cbd

Let me know how you get on

Hilary x