Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

advice please...missing AF! reward offered!

ladies, not been hear for a while as trying to wean myself off...however, my AF has gone missing...nothing since my last which was end of Nov before which everything was going great guns, 3 AFs before that were always on time...

test I hear you cry?!...

i've tested till I can test no more, different tests have all conspired to give be a BFN....I'm ok with that (well I'm not but anyway...) I just want to know why it's gone!!

I know a few of you are in the same position (excuse the pun!) ...anyone got any advice? how long do u leave it until a visit to the GP is called for? (bearing in mind you have to give my GP a month's notice before getting an appointment?!)

ARRGHHH i think I'm going mad!! xxx and to add to it, it's SUnday evening AGAIN! xxxx
:evil:

Replies

• I would definately go to doctors now if you havent had an af since end of november. Do you really have to give docs a months notice or are you being sarcastic (hard to pick up in text!). Get yourself on the phone first thing tomorrow and get an appointment booked!!
  • ..sorry MKT86..i was being sarcastic! my GP seems to change it's appointment system more often than my AF arrives!! hmmm, thinking I will go to docs.....just wishing it was all so much simpler!
    good luck xxx
  • I thought you were but you never know. My docs change all the time too. They once told us we can only book two days in advance as the system only lets them do this then one friday i went and they said your appointment is not until next friday according to the system. this same system that only lets you book two days in advance hmmmmm.

Anyway enough about my terrible docs. Good luck when you go. Have you been stressed or lost a lot of weight? i know they can affect your af
  • well, i've done it - have a doc's appointment next Fri (yep, a whole week away...told u I need to give notice at my docs!)...i'm getting a bit worried now, there's nothing to tell me anything is wrong (apart from no AF of course) but deep down I can't help it.
    fingers crossed for you all with missing AFs!x
  • def visit gp if you were reg before hun. ive lost mine too not seen since dec 20th but i have just come off pill after 6 months on it so thats my reason. xx