Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone else on CD24? (Now CD32?)

2»

Replies

• Im soooooo tempted to test on fri at 10dop! lol
    trying not to become a poas adict! lol its sooo hard not to though. xx
  • Ah booey, good luck with the house move, you know the saying, new house, new arrival? My auntie is always saying that to me! (We were going to move but we're not now).

Morning Kels, If AF hasn't arrived by Friday, let's test together! My DH thinks I'm crazy as I'm also a poas addict. After it was negative yesterday afternoon, I was so down, I scoffed a load of ice cream!

Luckily, I've got a guy plastering the bathroom this morning so that's stopping me anyway! Ha!
  • ha ha, just imagine his face if u went in to poas!ha ha image
    im on a night out fri night so think im gonna test to put my mind at ease. so yes, lets test together on fri image xxx
  • Right it's a date..he he! I'm babysitting again on Thurs night so will defo want to test Fri morning x
  • awh love babysitting littleones image xxx
  • good luck ladies xx

;\)

[Modified by: booey on July 21, 2010 01:05 PM]

• thanks hunni. hope ur feeling a bit better now? xx
  • yeah thanks x its pma all the way now he he x X
  • great stuff image xxx
  • Morning!

Thanks Booey x PMA PMA & loads of BD'ing!

Kels - No sign of AF again today & I resisted the temptation to test this morning. Although the 3 FR tests are staring at me every time I go to the bathroom.

My DH has just told me he's up at 4am tomorrow for work so if by any miracle I do get a BFP he wont be there. BUT if I get a BFN then at least I have time to cheer myself up before he comes home from work.

Ooo not sure what to do now! Wouldn't it be great though if I do get a BFP to have all day to think how I'm going to tell him. Or even pop into town to buy some booties or something...ooooooo....I'm getting carried away now!

How are you today?